[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another TV CM focused on Litten's line OWLFAGS ON S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: TORRACAT.png (245KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
TORRACAT.png
245KB, 500x302px
>another TV CM focused on Litten's line
OWLFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS_IV5U0F-E
>>
>>29638546
>He still thinks they'll pander Incineroar
>He still think they won't pander Greninja 2.0
wew lad
>>
>>29638546
>focused on Litten line
>in commercial for all of 2.5 seconds

OP I know life is difficult but please try harder next time.
>>
>>29638546
forget the cat, look at that
>>
>>29638546
That Torracat is fucking dead. It's like sending out Charmeleon to fight Kyogre.
>>
>>29638632
PENIS STATUS: SEMEN OVERLOAD
>>
>>29638546
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""focused"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Just as much as it focused on Ash-Greninja OP
>>
>>29638632
now imagine this with brown boy.
>>
>>29638632
is this the most shotarific Pokemon game yet?
>>
>>29638546
Torracat is so cool.
>>
File: MasudaNSFW.jpg (25KB, 400x404px) Image search: [Google]
MasudaNSFW.jpg
25KB, 400x404px
>>29638632
>>
Yes and

They're going to pander both

I'd be more surprised if they somehow managed to pander fucking Primarina
>>
>>29640387
>Water/Fairy
>could potentially get a move that double screens at one turn

It's not that unlikely
>>
>>29640387
The word pander is starting to lose all meaning to me.
>>
>>29640387
Of course they won't pander Primarina. By design, Primarina is meant to be the loser. GF designs a loser starter specifically for everyone else to laugh at because losers are meant to be mocked. Venusaur, Meganium, Swampert, Torterra, Emboar and Chesnaught were all designed to be the loser starter of their respective generation, and so is Primarina.
>>
>>29640387
>pander pander pander
shut the fuck up and get a wider vocabulary

Primarina is already guaranteed to be the strongest by its typing alone
>>
File: 1456365748453.gif (362KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456365748453.gif
362KB, 480x270px
>>29638632
I was already fully erect before this image even finished loading.
>>
>>29641217
You wish. It's pretty obvious that Decidueye will get a strong and powerful ability and be the first grass starter to be Ubers, while Primashit will probably get a shitty ability and a shitty movepool.
>>
>>29641306
If it gets Aurora Veil it would need absolute piss stats not to be at least marginally useful
>>
>>29641306
>special water/fairy

C'mon not even gf is incompetent enough to fuck this typing up.
>>
>>29641604
Primarina already fails to be viable since Tapu Fini is already a better Water/Fairy.
>>
>>29641723
How is this even an argument?
>>
>>29641145
I'm pretty sure Delphox is the loser starter of Kalos. It's the worst of the three competitively and BlueHarvest kept bashing it on Serebii's Pokémon of the Week during the early part of Gen 6.
>>
>>29641723
>They're can only be one good special Water/Fairy!
>>
>>29641723
outclassed does not mean non-viable

besides, Tapu Fini can't be used if you want to abuse status
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.