[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Torterrafags the bitchiest fans on this board to exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 4892308492386.png (751KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4892308492386.png
751KB, 1280x720px
Why are Torterrafags the bitchiest fans on this board to exist? They can't take any criticism at all about their Pokémon at all. Every time just one small thing is said about it, they lose their shit and say things like, >Torterra is the best starter!
>You have shit taste for not liking Torterra!
>Torterra is the most popular Sinnoh starter! (even though Empoleon and Infernape are more popular on any other website)
>Torterra is the comfiest!
>Torterra is best bro!
>Kill yourself for not liking Torterra!
I tend to notice this a bit with Swampertfags as well, but not to the extent of this Pokémon. Is everyone on this board just contrarian or something?
>>
>>29637793
I've never seen this, though.

Are people actually really defensive about Torterra?
>>
File: 1469421763737.png (709KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
1469421763737.png
709KB, 600x520px
K
>>
File: hector disagrees.jpg (131KB, 406x386px) Image search: [Google]
hector disagrees.jpg
131KB, 406x386px
>>29637793
>Torterrafags
>bitchier than Gardevoirfags

What did he mean by this
>>
I have literally never seen anything like you described before.
>>
Of all the fans to complain about, Torterra fans? No one even fucking talks about it. You're an idiot and you should probably stop being so mad about the one guy on this board who obviously got you so bottom busted that you started such a shitty thread.
>>
>>29637826
>>29637858
>>29637863
>>29637826
Just look at this thread and the responses. >>29631553
Not to mention in favorites (by type) threads, Torterra shows up the most in the Grass type slot even though there are so many better choices.
>>
File: 1478033642753.png (150KB, 540x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478033642753.png
150KB, 540x480px
this is something only someone on /vp/ would complain about
>>
>>29637793
????????
>>
Literally Venusaur done right
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 181x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 181x144px
You know who's really the worst? Dunsparcefags. They're constantly clogging the catalog with stupid Dunsparcefags threads, and whenever someone wants to talk about another pokemon they always flood in with "Dunsparce will always be better". The fucking worst.
>>
>>29637913
>Not to mention in favorites (by type) threads, Torterra shows up the most in the Grass type slot even though there are so many better choices.
What does this have to do with Torterrafags being the worst?

>also ignoring the Infernapefag trying to start shit
something tells em that was you couldn't handle a couple posts and made a thread bitching about torterrafags
>>
>>29637793
Yeah man, those torterrafags. They're so bitchy they made a thread just to whine about people who hate on their bro, lmao

kys faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.