[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will Pocket Monsters Special handle this? Will they add Ash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 658Greninja-Ash.png (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
658Greninja-Ash.png
142KB, 600x600px
How will Pocket Monsters Special handle this? Will they add Ash to the story? Would we have a Red vs Ash battle?
>>
It will just be a rare Greninja with that design. Worst case scenario it has a special bond with Red.
>>
>>29636919
Gee-anon, I wonder which trainer already owns a Greninja.
>>
>>29636919
Or maybe Red is just Ash in the game universe and just badass. They are counterparts after all....
>>
Stupid ashnime faggots had to ruin the games and manga with their brony sonic bullshit
>>
>>29636981
>Greninja-Y
>somehow looks like X but with different hairstyle and weird z in the face
I can't see it happening.
>>
>>29637045
Ash-Greninja doesn't even look like Sun and it still transforms into that.
>>
>>29637118
Because his bond is with Ash not with Helio.
>>
>>29637042
>Thinking that an alternate form wouldn't make it into the games
>>
>>29636919
They'll just ignore it.
>>
>>29637118
It already took Ash's form after it activated its special snowflake ability. Past bond phenomenon greninja looking like like Ash is obviously to save animation money.
>>
>>29637151
>Venustoise
>Armor mewtwo
>Fossil revived groudon
>Clone starters
>Pink butterfree

Fuck this franchise all of these would be so much better

But no we have to get the protagonist that drives people to shit on the entire franchise
A stupid ugly frog with sideburns
Fuck you people

And for that matter, I never indicated that it wouldn't make it in, I know full well it would. But its only here to appease you pieces of shit
>>
File: image.png (278KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278KB, 600x1067px
>>29637355
>>
>>29636919
Simple, not use it.
>>
>>29637355
>Armored Mewtwo
Is a gimped Sp. Atk (and probably Speed) really worth the Steel-type resistances? The armor was to control Mewtwo—not give it some new weird niche in battle.
>>
>>29636947
Red or maybe Sun, given he'll be the MC.

>>29636994
Thing is, this is called Ash-Greninja in the games, who have Red. In there, it works as fanservice, but pokespe is more story centered(because it's a manga).
>>
>>29637355
>Venustoise
No thanks, Kyurem was enough and partially because its lore is about that, which is not the case for Venusaur and Blastoise.
>Armor mewtwo
It doesnt even look that cool.
>Fossil revived groudon
The fuck? Wouldn't that be pretty much Groudon?
>Clone starters
meh
>Pink butterfree
That's pretty much just a shiny.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.