[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>According to the demo, your character is 11 years old and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1401586238298.gif (543KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1401586238298.gif
543KB, 500x281px
>According to the demo, your character is 11 years old and from Kanto
>They waited their whole life to become a trainer, start the gym/league challenge, etc.
>Parents got divorced, Mom wanted to move, they had to put their trainer journey on hold for a year to go to Alola
>Now that they're here they're disenfranchised with the fact that Alola HAS no league; they feel like their dream was taken from them
>However
>As they progress in their journey they learn that there are many different ways to be a trainer
Thoughts?
>>
I guess. I feel like Alola isn't the region to try and do a serious personal plot, at least not about the player character. If anyone gets development it should be the Skull/Aether admins and leaders, and should be alongside plenty of goofy antics.
>>
>>29636711
>main character has backstory
Huh
Didn't expect that
>>
>>29636711
This sounds like the description of something on fanfiction.net. Just remove the according to the demo part, and replace 'your character' with an actual name.
Rated 18+, Adventure/Romance, GladionXOC, lemons in future chapters.
>>
>>29636711
Tell me where it states the MC is 11 besides "You have to be 11 to take the island challenge"
Because what is stopping people from taking the island challenge if they are over 11 and just moved to the region?
>>
It seems more like the player is just having a tropical paradise adventure
>>
>>29637843
MC being 11 is a meme
>>
File: chicken vs serena.png (550KB, 464x585px) Image search: [Google]
chicken vs serena.png
550KB, 464x585px
>>29637935
It's not a meme. It's reality, you fucking twat.
>>
>>29636711
>According to the demo, your character is 11 years old and from Kanto
A meme
>They waited their whole life to become a trainer, start the gym/league challenge, etc.
>Parents got divorced, Mom wanted to move, they had to put their trainer journey on hold for a year to go to Alola
>Now that they're here they're disenfranchised with the fact that Alola HAS no league; they feel like their dream was taken from them
>However
>As they progress in their journey they learn that there are many different ways to be a trainer
The rest sounds like fanfiction. If it is actually true then
>[Citation_Needed]
>>
>>29637843
It's not "you HAVE to be 11"

it's literally "you TAKE it when you TURN 11"

And the MC looks pretty young, there is no denying that

And there is literally no reason to mention that specific age unless it had something to do with your special snowflake avatar character

Just admit it, your character is young again, XY was a nice change of pace but now it's back to the standard. You only want to pull the illusion that they are older either because you want to feel less guilty about fapping to them (in which case youre fucking retarded) or you think an older age helps your personal immersion
>>
>>29637976
>Chicken-chan is significantly more loli than Serena
What did Gamefreak mean by this?
>>
>>29638411
meme.
>>
File: durr.png (96KB, 198x261px) Image search: [Google]
durr.png
96KB, 198x261px
>>29637976
>height = age
>>
So being a denial fag is the new excuse to be a pedo? The kid is 11 accept it.
>>
The protags are not 11.
I highly doubt GF would let you dress and make Chicken-chan up to look like a slut if she is really 11.
>>
>>29638437
When drawing manga, head-to-body ratio determines age, you braindead fuck. It's called neoteny at it also applies to real life.
>>
>>29638791
You're the one who sees her as a slut. To me she looks just like any grade schooler.
>>
>>29638791
>Wearing short clothes in a tropical region makes you a slut

Jesus Christ, please never visit the tropics.
>>
>>29638791
You know that sounds like a huge personal problem.

They look younger than the previous 2 gens and are implied to be 11.
>>
>>29638943
Really? They look just as old as Nate and Rosa to me.
>>
>>29638411
/thread
>>
I don't want to play as a kid
>>
>>29638958
>Nate and Rosa
I forgot who that was for a bit. Yeah I can agree with that, since I forgot they existed. BW and XY protags definitely looked older though.
>>
>>29638862
now i know this is bait. thanks friend.
>>
>>29639074
I think Hilda and Hilbert were implied to be around 14-15, while Calem and Serena were just "older" than them.
>>
>>29638411
They only mentioned the "you take it when you turn 11" because they're going to celebrate Ash's birthday in the anime

He's going to turn 11 at the start and be able to take on the challenges
>>
>>29636711
>Parents got divorced, Mom wanted to move
If true, I wish GF had let us have a dad this time instead of a mom.
>>
>>29637624
!YAOI! Dont like dont read!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.