[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In S/M, who gets the other two starters you don't pick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1477024082029.png (652KB, 1278x1842px) Image search: [Google]
1477024082029.png
652KB, 1278x1842px
In S/M, who gets the other two starters you don't pick? Who gets the one strong against yours and who gets the one weak against yours?
>>
>>29636094
Wasn't it supposed to be Hau and Lillie or sumshit?
>>
>>29636094
Hau gets the one you're strong against.

Hard to say who gets the starter you're weak against. It seems Gladion instead gives Silvally the type your starter is weak to.

It could be Professor Kukui since there's a battle animation that fits his model perfectly.
>>
>>29636137
>Hau gets the one you're strong against.
is that confirmed? i kinda wanted to see him with incineroar but i'm picking rowlet
>>
>>29636094

Hau gets the starter that's weak against yours.

As for the one that's strong against yours, we don't know.
>>
>>29636170
Yes, it's confirmed. We've known this for a while. He's the laid-back Bianca rival, not the serious one.
>>
Just Hau. There is no other rival. Yay for casualization!
>>
>>29636183
>>29636198
aww. sucks because i feel like player/rowlet, hau/litten, and lillie/popplio is like the perfect combination
>>
>>29636324
Lillie doesn't like battling, I doubt she ever battles you. She has to force herself to watch your fight with Hau in the beginning.
>>
>>29636137
I think Gladion gets both the starter strong against your starter and Silvally. It would make the most sense since his outfit looks like Incineroar (Which probably means the canon starter is Rowlet).
>>
>>29636741
It's possible but nothing suggests it. His outfit doesn't look like anything, and canonical Pokemon have never been based on any character's outfit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.