[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How /vp/ feel about Satoshi Tajiri (creator of Pokemon) being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

How /vp/ feel about Satoshi Tajiri (creator of Pokemon) being autistic?

Do you think if he wasn't autistic Pokemon might not exist or would have come out differently?
>>
>>29632030
Autism is great. But hard to develope feelings with girls.
>>
File: niccageheader[1].jpg (68KB, 650x392px) Image search: [Google]
niccageheader[1].jpg
68KB, 650x392px
>>29632053
>autism is great
>autists actually believe this
>>
>>29632030
That's Ishihara
>>
>>29632030
That's masuda you fuckin coon
>>
>>29632030
but that's miyamoto, you dip.
>>
>>29632070
the world turns by the will of autists.
The greatest thinkers of all times have been autists.
>>
>>29632030
I thought it was Aspergers he had, not autism
>>
when was the last time satoshi tajiri got involved with the production of a pokemon game?
>>
File: laughing[1].jpg (13KB, 272x331px) Image search: [Google]
laughing[1].jpg
13KB, 272x331px
>>29632138
>he thinks he's akin to the world's greatest thinkers because he plays terraria/minecraft
>>
File: q.png (353KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
q.png
353KB, 640x480px
who
>>
>>29632030
If he wasn't autistically focused, pokemon probably wouldn't have lasted 20+ years
>>
>>29632143
Aspergers is high functioning autism
>>
You guys know autistic children see the world in a different view right? They're kinda cool. Although in social terms, they're horrendous, we need to help them out.

But I am confused, what separates someone being autistic and artistic? If both are the same and only autistic people fail in social interaction, does it mean they're just unlucky?
>>
>>29632030
Having High functioning autism is a living nightmare.
like, you're "Normal" to understand the world around you, but autistic enough to be considered "disabled"
that's because I'm autistic

As for Tajiri: good for him, but Masuda is, and has been the Pokemon guy for almost 2 decades now.
>>
>>29632138
Most of the great scientist and thinkers weren't autistic, however most of them did exploit autistic savants to do the grunt work for them.
>>
>>29632030
He looks like Chespirito
>>
>>29632767
You worded it nicely, can't really explain this sensation we're feeling. It all seem too fake.
>>
>>29632811
get some glasses, paco
>>
>>29632858
I feel you, kind anon
>>
>>29632138
maybe, but they didn't waste time in a pokemon board
>>
>>29632858
More advanced than normies. Normies arent very logical and can't see how the world is.
>>
Of course, yes. Pokémon completely started out as a modern recreation of Satoshi Tajiri's narrow interests of bug-collecting.

Since urbanization and industrialization resulted in the destruction of insect habitats, Satoshi Tajiri felt that current-day children would not be able to experience the joys of insect collecting that he had when he was young.

If Satoshi Tajiri's core concept of allowing children to "explore" their worlds and collect creatures never took fruit, Pokémon would not be the commercial success that it is today.
>>
>>29632858
That's exactly how I'd describe it. The world of non-autists is full of fakeness and lies.
>>
>>29632053
>>29632138
Le neruotypical meme.

I wish all legit autists would be gassed, you're a disease
>>
Guys, I hope you all know that there is 0 proof that Satoshi Tajiri has autism
>>
>>29632053
Fpwp, for a change
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.