[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so goddamn tired of this fucking franchise. The 20th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

I'm so goddamn tired of this fucking franchise.
The 20th Anniversary has fucked me in the ass.
It's genuine toil to keep up with Pokémon anymore.
Go, Generations, Sun and Moon, the Ashnime, about a hundred manga, the TCG, the Pikachu Detective movie.
And people keep talking about it. There are news every day, and normal people treat it as a normal thing.
I just can't anymore.

I'm looking forward to this piece of shit game releasing so I can finally be free.
Yes, I'm actually considering quitting Pokémon after Sun and Moon.
>>
>>29630319
>caring about anything other than the mainline games

Idiot
>>
>>29630319
I only came here because of the pic, who made this?
>>
>>29630319
>Yes, I'm actually considering quitting Pokémon after Sun and Moon.
Good riddance
>>
I mean, you don't need to follow everything

GO sucks
I kinda want to watch the anime again but there's lots of other anime out there
TCG is too expensive
Spinoff games usually suck
>>
>>29630319
k.
>>
>>29630319
>Muh Ballio isn't real
Bye strawman
>>
>>29630378
>GO sucks
It's a big thing though

>I kinda want to watch the anime again but there's lots of other anime out there
So, it is a problem

>TCG is too expensive
It's free

>Spinoff games usually suck
"Usually" and: so?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 101x101px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 101x101px
>>29630378
>Spinoff games usually suck
[Citacion FUCKING need]
>>
>>29630335
This. Stick to the main series games and everything is easy to manage. No one's forcing you to do everything related to Pokémon, especially something horrible like Go
>>
>REEEEEE NORMIES REEEEE
Reminder: you got into this series because of the "Pokémon craze" in the late 90s enticing children to beg their mommies and daddies for the games
It's just happening again, only much bigger
So you can either stop being a baby and suck it up or continue being an assmad loser forever trapped at his "battlestation" complaining about people who go outside and make something of their lives.
>>
>>29630319
Why not care only about the games? Why give a shot about anything else? I just play the games and read the latest episodes summery on Bulbapedia, that way if the episode sounds cool, I'll watch it.
>>
File: 1474036885045.png (34KB, 130x244px) Image search: [Google]
1474036885045.png
34KB, 130x244px
>>29630319
k
>>
>>29630356
Someone more competent than GameFreak.
>>
>>29630319
>after Sun and Moon
>after
I'm not even playing SM
>>
>>29630406
1) Go isn't big anymore, and besides, you shouldn't be playing something just because a lot of normies did for a few weeks.

2) TCG isn't free when you have to buy cards ya dingus

3) if they tend to suck, why would you want to play them?
>>
>>29630418
Most of them are very average games with Pokemon slapped on the cover for easy $. Only a few end up being decent
>>
File: Dan_Hibiki_(MSHvSF).png (2MB, 1804x2343px) Image search: [Google]
Dan_Hibiki_(MSHvSF).png
2MB, 1804x2343px
This is not your blog. You are not important. You did not need to announce to everyone that you are finally growing up.

"I GOT SICK OF A THING"

Okay.

Here is a picture of Dan.
>>
>>29630335
This to be honest OP, nobody's forcing you to watch the ashnime or generations.
>>
Or maybe don't be an autistic faggot who has to keep up with everyone and know EVERYTHING about the franchise.
>>
>>29630530
But obviously it's either do EVERYTHING Pokemon or nothing Pokemon
>>
Nice blog
>>
>>29630319
nice blog OP
>>
>>29630319
the Pikachu Detective movie
Sadly it was canceled.
>>
>>29630319
>fucking normieeeees
>ASHnime
>WAAAAAH WAAAAH WHY DO NORMAL PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS WAAAAH
>AFTER ''GAME'' I'll QUIT!

nice blog, faggot. also see you later after you ''''''''''''''''''''''''quit'''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>29630614
Nice source.
>>
>>29630319
I dropped the series after playing Go. After that one, the main games don't feel as fun anymore.
>>
>>29630487
Stadiums and his Gamecube/wii equivalents
PMD
Pokepark 2
Ranger
Conquest
Shuffle

>>29630620
[source need]
>>
>>29630319
Superb blog post, my dear fellow.
>>
>>29630319
Sun/Moon & Pikachu Detective movie is all you should care about.
>>
>>29630683
IMO Battle revolution was a cashgrab. it was terrible and it sold about 1.5m
>>
>>29630319
OK. goodbye.
>>
>>29630319
Okay
>>
File: 1478034491621.jpg (112KB, 803x995px) Image search: [Google]
1478034491621.jpg
112KB, 803x995px
>>29630319
You don't have to follow absolutely everything Pokemon, you know. I only care about the mainline games and Mystery Dungeon and will check out the Sun & Moon anime because I like Team Skull.

Quit being a baby, OP.
>>
File: eclipse-Dreams-02.jpg (19KB, 590x323px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse-Dreams-02.jpg
19KB, 590x323px
>>29630319
>>Yes, I'm actually considering quitting Pokémon after Sun and Moon.

lol thats what they all say op. I guarantee about a year from now when pokemon "Eclipse" is announced, you'll shit your britches and get hyped for that game as well, and the cycle will rinse and repeat forever and ever.
>>
>>29630335
So simple, yet so efficient.
>>
>>29630319
>I like (insert franchise name)
>Therefore I must consume all media connected to (insert franchise name)
You're actually retarded.
>>
File: pkmn comic gary battle cave.png (266KB, 642x2710px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn comic gary battle cave.png
266KB, 642x2710px
>>29630426

I got into the pokemon fad during Gen II and I never played the spinoffs....well I played a few of them (like pokemon Snap) but I never felt compelled to buy into all of it. At the end of the day I always went back to the anime and the main games. The only spinoff games I bought were the ones that had connectivity to the main games (in terms of transferring over rare pokemon). I believe one of the Pokemon Ranger games allowed you to transfer over a manaphy and one of the pokemon XD games for the gamecube allowed you to catch and send a HoOh to the main games. Thats the only time I cared about the spinoff games.
>>
>>29630319
Thanks for keeping us updated.
>>
>I like soccer/football so obviously I have to track and watch every game in the world, including nonprofessional teams. And I have to buy one of every kind of soccer ball in existence. Obviously I have to. But it's getting tiring, so I might quit after FIFA this year.

This is how dumb OP sounds
>>
Good bye, we won't miss you.
>>
>>29630406
> and: so?

ask how I know you're French
>>
>>29630319
I don't care??
>>
Anyone know if they're keeping the dexnav in sun/moon?
>>
>>29630855
>I got into the pokemon fad during Gen II
Oh yeah, another retarded johtoddler shitposting, how unexpected. When you fags will finally kill yourselves?
>>
>>29631006
no obviously
>>
File: OKouga.jpg (29KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
OKouga.jpg
29KB, 500x431px
>>29630319
>>
>>29630319
>Go
nostalgiafag shit you shouldn´t care about, specialyl if it takes a toll on you

>Generations
10 minutes tops on fridays

>Sun and Moon
main games, yeah

>Ashnime
black sheep of the franchise that we would be ignoring if we weren´t such a shitty fanbase.

>about a hundred manga
Most aren´t even scanlated, and even the most popular one is struggling on both the publication and scanlations.

> the TCG
If you like it, it shouldn´t be an issue.

> the Pikachu Detective movie
not even out

>And people keep talking about it. There are news every day, and normal people treat it as a normal thing.
Stick with what you like, ignore what you don´t. If you really like the franchise it shouldnt be an issue. No one is forcing you to follow every single thing about this franchise. Specially considering one of its biggest instances is the worst anime ever made.
>>
>>29630426
>you got into this series because of the "Pokémon craze" in the late 90s enticing children to beg their mommies and daddies for the games
Actually, there´s people in another thread who played gen 4 as their first.

Also, it doesnt matter whether we got into pokemon when the craze happened, it´s not like pokémon existed/was available before that. What matters is that we stayed in even when it stopped being as popular, which proves we actually like pokemon.

>It's just happening again, only much bigger
It´s really not. Go isnt even that popular anymore.
>>
>>29630486
Normies still play go for about five minutes once a week. Still big, just not huge.

TCG is free for online play. Yes, if you spend money, you get physical cards and another booster for your online set, but it is free.

Probably to see the new improvements made to the mystery dungeon franchise that survives on spinoffs of other franchises. Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Etrian, Persona, Dragon Quest, Gundam, Twin Bee of all things, etc.
>>
File: Soma1$leather-master-and-slave.jpg (88KB, 294x474px) Image search: [Google]
Soma1$leather-master-and-slave.jpg
88KB, 294x474px
>>29631006
>Anyone know if they're keeping the dexnav in sun/moon?

no, that was a ORAS gimmick to get people to buy the games. its HIGHLY unlikely it will make a return. S&M will probably have its own capturing gimmick that we'll all love (or hate) and then the feature will vanish in the next games in the series.

>>29631035
How am I shit posting by telling a story? Everyone knows the mainline games are the only games that matter. All of the other pokemon games that are not connected to the main series are objectively shitty cash grabs to tie over low attention span kids until the new set of mainline games are released.

pic related because this is what /vp/ wants to call the series and they're just butthurt that reddit came up with a better abbreviation of SuMo
>>
>>29630335
This. Who gives a fuck about anything else?
>>
>>29630335
Fpbp
>>
File: fuck off faggot.jpg (40KB, 379x437px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off faggot.jpg
40KB, 379x437px
OP, did you mistake this for your personal blog?
Did you think anyone here cares? At all?

If you hate it so much, fuck off. Being an attention seeking faggot like this makes you seem all the more pathetic.
>>
>>29631189
>All pokemon games are objectively shitty cash grabs to tie over low attention span kids
ftfy
>>
>>29631222
Trips of truth.
>>
@29631189
try better bait next time retard, not even giving a (You)
>>
>>29631350
Yeah sorry I have school, a job, and kids.

Go and the anime are trash anyway. Even if I had time for them I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them
>>
>>29631350
Enjoy your 20 year show where nothing happens. Hey, maybe Ash will win THIS time right?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 477x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 477x347px
>>29631350
>>
Why do you feel like you need to keep up with everything Pokemon related?
Just play the fucking mainline games.
>>
>>29631350
>watching the anime after Brock left
>>
Why are we giving this thread attention?
>>
>>29631389
Casual
>>
>>29631374
>Hey, maybe Ash will win THIS time right?
To be fair, he already won the Orange League and Battle Frontier.
>>
Shut the fuck up and stop complaining you bitch made ass nigga.
>>
>>29632722
Does it even matter if he wins? He had an excellent run in Kalos, and even got the girl. What else needs to be said?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.