[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you be doing on release day?will you be sharing your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 168x168px
What will you be doing on release day?will you be sharing your experience on /vp/?
>>
>>29628983
Nah. I'm gonna stay away from here until at least a week after I finished the game.
>>
>>29628983
I'll be silently contemplating suicide whilst I discover my exam marks. I might play the game first though.
>>
>>29628983
wait 2 more weeks for it to come out
>>
Im actually free that day and I'll be spending it here with you guys. I kinda love ya guys. Never change
>>
I'll be streaming once I get it
>>
>>29628983
Don't talk to me, I'm building my fort.
>>
>>29629040
Take my (You) and leave, attention whore
>>
Depends, if by release day you mean the leak day, I'll be comfortably playing it at home.
Also Im staying the fuck away from /vp/ until I finish it.
>>
>get like 2 gams of dank from the shaman
>order a fuckton of tasty junk food
>shut myself in my room and enjoy the fuck out of the game
>>
>>29629195
Sameeee
>>
Yup, I'm looking forward to the progress threads and everyone going through the game. Of course I'll be posting in them with one week delay GOD FUCKING DAMN IT TPCi GOD DAMN I HATE YOU FUCK THAT DELAY
I hope /vp/ will remember spoiler tags are a thing, tho.
>>
>>29629247
>I hope /vp/ will remember spoiler tags are a thing, tho.
wew lad. Stay away from the board until you have the game
>>
>>29629195
XD
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
>>29629266
Oh I know. The moment the games are released in the rest of the world I'm outta here until it's out in yurop. I just mean that since I'm a week late, there won't be posts in the general progress threads going "OH BOY WASN'T IT COOL WHEN X HAPPENED" without spoiler tags. I'm not gonna go to any other threads until I beat the game, but I do wanna talk about the game while I'm playing so I hope at least in those threads they'll be civil.
>>
>>29628983
>that zoom
jojo reference?
>>
>>29628998
hey i might be doing the same i don't know when i get marks but i'll probably be wanting to die considering how i've gone
>>
>>29628983
No. Fuck vp, ima be playing the game, why talk about it when you can actually play it?
>>
>>29628983
I'll be watching in on someone's stream because I'll have to wait even longer than the Europeans to get the game.
>>
>>29628983
I'm going to avoid the board until I get the game, probably around December, unless I get the money for the EShop prepaid cards beforehand
>>
>>29628983
No, I'm going to be playing.
>>
>>29629025
Kill yourself nigger
>>
>>29628983
I'll be getting drunk on fruity homemade cocktails like a middle aged house wife and adventuring through Alola.
>>
>>29628983
>release day
I'll be finishing post-game content and spoiling the story for those dumb enough to stay on /vp/ without a modded 3DS.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.