[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think will kea first, this months corocoro or th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rtertert.png (186KB, 407x240px) Image search: [Google]
rtertert.png
186KB, 407x240px
What do you think will kea first, this months corocoro or the CIA?

I'm leaning cia but it's close

http://www.strawpoll.me/11563681
>>
When is corocoro coming out?
>>
I say the .cia for sure. Only because if it doesn't, I kms
>>
>>29626727
That's actually a tough call, Corocoro will probably leak between the 10th and 12th, so we'll use the 11th as an average.
That gives the Cia a full week advantage. but there's also the chance that some stores will hold out due to some businesses shutting down after XY, I think ORAS first started leaking a week prior.
>>
File: YOU FUCKING IDIOT.png (49KB, 318x237px) Image search: [Google]
YOU FUCKING IDIOT.png
49KB, 318x237px
You fucking idiot, read this whole thing. I don't care about your short attention span, read this right now and realize how much of a moron you are, you fucking idiot.

Here are all of the occasions to get a CFW on your 3DS that you have missed:
>9.2
Yes, this is the first one. Not 4.x, Gateway's shit and you had no reason to stay on 4.x unless you didn't want to play with your 3DS in 2013 and 2014.
However, in early 2015, when 9.2 was one of the latest system versions, you could downgrade to 4.x to install an unstable and free CFW. And after only a few months, an actual, free CFW was released: rxTools. It didn't allow you to pirate at first, but that came soon enough. Meanwhile, it allowed you to update from 9.2 WITHOUT losing its benefits and gaining everything else. But you idiots couldn't inform yourselves properly, no! Lurking the usual places (like GBAtemp or 3dbrew) or even >>>/vg/hbg/ (formerly /gwg/) was too hard for you fucking idiots. You feel this stupid need to be dumb and not even read what the system updates do to your console.
It's even worse, since the easy browser entrypoint on 9.2 actually became popular at the time. And when the next update came out, you had no reason to update. NO REASON. And yet you did. Because you couldn't read two sentences about it.
So you heard all of the /vp/ shitposters saying stupid shit like "yeah you need to go to 9.5 the pokemon cheat still works xDDDD". And while that's true, updating from 9.2 makes you lose what made 9.2 good in the first place: allowing you to control everything.

>10.7
If you aren't above 10.7, you can still downgrade to 9.2. Oh, and we got arm9loaderhax and a bunch of other cool stuff in the meanwhile. But you're a fucking idiot, so you updated past 10.7 too.
You fucking idiot.
>>
>>29626762
I already have it
>>
>>29626762
Why are you posting this here, especially when anyone with a brain has A9LH+Luma already.
>>
>11.2
Ok, now you're complicating things for yourself for no reason, you moron. You have two methods to downgrade from 11.2 to below 10.7 (which then can get you to 9.2):
using a hardmod
or
having an already modded 3DS (hahahaha) where you can buy a DSiWare game
And I bet you're on 11.2 (the latest system version), you idiot.

>11.1
We're going to get new exploits on 11.1 that have been fixed by 11.2. They will make things easier. But no, you saw there was a new update! You just had to do it right away, who knows what exciting new thing Nintendo brought this time around! You fucking idiot.

>b-b-but I d-don't need homebrew anyway!!! xD
Yes, you do. A 3DS without kernel access isn't a 3DS worth owning as of 2016. You're preventing yourself from enjoying useful features like screenshots in all games, game mods, external controllers, ram editing (that's what you idiots call "cheating", because you're too dumb to figure out it also has other uses and are scared by a proper name), video streaming (New 3DS only) and much more. Oh, that includes piracy as well, people who can't buy games tend to enjoy that. It also includes being able to run games without the region lock.

>But anon! im not a fucking idiot! xD Im On MenuHacks With 10.x! Thats all i Need!!!! I dont need downgrades or CFW's IM FiNe WiTh My Homebrew!!!! xDD
Yes, you are, you fucking idiot. And you do need them, you fucking idiot. You can't stay on 10.4 or whatever forever. You'll have to update at some point, and only a fucking idiot would update to 11.2 or whatever comes next without CFW.

Stop being such a fucking idiot, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>29626727
Despite failing miserably they did attempt to hide some stuff in the demo this time, so I think they're gonna be a little more strict about the game leaking.

I think Coro will leak first but only by a few days.
>>
>>29626750
Something inside is me is saying the cia will leak between the 8th and 10th.

Just a hunch.
>>
>>29626762
Can still downgrade >10.7 with a hard mod, fag.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.