[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats something you still enjoy in the franchise that other people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: cg.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cg.png
1MB, 900x1200px
Whats something you still enjoy in the franchise that other people have grown tired of?
>>
>>29626597
Gen 1 pandering.
Any older generation getting extra attention is much better than no generations getting attention.
>>
>>29626597
The minigames in Amie, it sucks that they won't be in Refresh.
>>
>>29626597
Catching legendaries.
I know its just chucking 30 ultra balls but the hunt and the weakening are things I still enjoy.
>>
>>29626597
I love looking for rare pokemon. Even if it is a shit mon, like chimeco in gen 3, it is still fun to look for and find.
>>
>>29626597

Shiny hunting.

The thrill of rarity is a strange ordeal, but they can hold a considerable amount of personal value to oneself.
>>
>>29626625
No OTHER generation gets attention because of gen 1 pandering!
>>
>>29626682
How did you come to that conclusion?
If giving other Generations was something GF wanted to do, they would've. Nothing is stopping them from doing so.
>>
File: 300px-ORAS_Contest_art.png (161KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
300px-ORAS_Contest_art.png
161KB, 300x219px
Contests. It's what got me to start playing the games in the first place. I'd love a spin-off that focused more on contests than battling.
>>
>>29626702
And that's the issue people have.
That gamefreak doesn't give attention to other generations.
No one would care that they give gen 1 attention if they gave other generations equal attention
>>
>>29626709
Yes, GF doesn't care about previous Generations. That must be exactly why they remade Gen 2 and 3.
>>
File: 1418716983677.jpg (3MB, 2000x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1418716983677.jpg
3MB, 2000x1462px
>>29626706
Here, have some higher res
>>
>>29626709
>No one would care that they give gen 1 attention if they gave other generations equal attention
So that logic behind this hate is that people either want all generations to get equal attention, or no generation gets any attention?
That's just being butthurt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.