[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given all the Zinnia threads, I'd like this to be answe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: Delta.png (679KB, 668x468px) Image search: [Google]
Delta.png
679KB, 668x468px
Given all the Zinnia threads, I'd like this to be answered.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11562942
>>
>>29623436
it's just like 3 people shitting up the board with anti-zinnia shit. she wasn't that bad of a character in all honesty
>>
>>29623436
all the recent threads are because of the Z-Episode leak.
>>
>>29623462
Link?
>>
>>29623436
I like her quite a bit, I mean she's not perfect, but I enjoyed her, like her design, team, and theme as well too.

People are just very very vocal with their hate. You can't even have a thread without someone coming in to say something and everything goes to shit.

People take Pokemon a bit too seriously I think.
>>
Too extreme.
I can't vote for either.
>>
File: Zinnia2.jpg (306KB, 2345x2882px) Image search: [Google]
Zinnia2.jpg
306KB, 2345x2882px
MOMMY
O
M
M
Y
>>
So Zinnia hate is just a vocal minority?
>>
>>29623749
its just a vocal minority, same with gen 6 getting constantly shit on, i didnt think XY were bad, not amazing, but they were comfy games IMO
>>
Have Zinnia shitters ever considered maybe Zinnia is shit and their standards are just low?
>>
>>29623436
I have no strong feelings one way or the other
>>
I really no not love her but hate is too strong.

I think she's bad bordering on okay. Lots of potential and interesting concept but a really poor execution.
>>
>>29623749
The poll doesn't seem to say vocal minority at all, if anything it's close to 60-40

OP is a faggot for not putting on a captcha though
>>
>>29623749
>http://www.strawpoll.me/11562942
Fuck NO. Or at least you can't conclude that.
/vp/'s stable population is around the 400 and in this season (weeks before launch) its literally over 1500.
You guys have a sample size of about 40.
You picked a bad moment for this.
>>
>>29623900
40 would be the minority there. That is how that works.
>>
>>29623896
Well if the Z episode leaks are true, she'll get more backstory and development in Sun/Moon
>>
What if I don't like her or hate her?
>>
>>29623749
Fuck no

The only people autistic enough to complain are a minority
>>
>like
>hate
>no "don't care" option
shit poll
>>
>>29623993
it's not asking if you're a Zinnia waifufag, the poll is just trying to call out the vocal minority anti-zinnia circlejerk
>>
>>29624133
Like implies waifufagging to most.
The wording of a poll will affect its final outcome.
Bias in politics is a motherfucker.
>>
>>29624216
"love" would imply waifufagging
>>
>>29623436
>Short hair.
>Tanned
>Crazy
>Marry Sue muh dragons type of girl.
F tier garbage.
>>
I'm surprised how many people tolerate her.
I thought it was a common opinion that Delta Episode was garbage outside of Mega Fug vs. Deoxys. Hell, even the generations episode avoided all of it but that.
>>
>>29623436
She's a self righterous holier than thou bitch
>>
>>29624320
i liked Delta episode, it was comfy traveling the region one last time before it became bike simulator 2016.

I hope the Z episode leaks are real because post game story is always great
>>
>>29624489
I'd rather post game offer new areas and exploration, not just a series of fetch quests.
>>
>>29623436
I like her design, but don't really like how she handled things. I would've helped out if she had taken a moment to explain early on, but she's was a shit about it so she lost me there.

Overall I give her an alright/10. That poll needs a meh option.
>>
>>29624216
>liking a female character implies you're waifuing her

Whoa now, are those the same mental gymnastics you use when girls like you as a friend? You must be their husbando!
>>
>>29623436
Needs to be a neutral option. I don't particularly hate her but I don't particularly love her either. Her design is absolutely boner inducing though.
>>
>>29623436

I don't hate her, I just think she's a shit character.

shit dialogue, while also gamefreak doesn't know whether they want her to be an antagonist or protagonist so she flip-fops between them at such a frequency, it's baffling.

The manga made her much more tolerable by making her an flat out antagonist, and she got her comeuppance for all the dumb shit she pulled off.
>>
Only one or two people really hate Zinnia but they lie a lot to pretend they're the majority.
If you've ever been to /jp/ you'd know that specifically lying about what the japanese think is incredibly common for this kind of autist.
>>
File: 1476723167305.png (175KB, 348x514px) Image search: [Google]
1476723167305.png
175KB, 348x514px
>>29623713
>>
>>29623912
May I ask when a good moment for this would be then?
>>
>>29624517
This. Battle Zone is one of the best post-games
>>
>>29623449
>>29623749
>>29624133
You really can't fathom that people simply don't like her? It has to be a tiny bit of shitposters who disagree with you?
>>
>>29625361
About 12 by server's standards.
Is when we are about to reach max activity, then you would have a better poll, the thread would be up for all afternoon, letting more voters in. Not almost at midnight.
>>
>>29625495
Yes, give it up, this is sad.
>>
File: 1476935949201.jpg (9KB, 221x213px) Image search: [Google]
1476935949201.jpg
9KB, 221x213px
>>29623449
>>29625495
I like Zinnia and I can see loads of reasons why people would hate her.

At the very least I love her battle theme even if everyone hates her.
>>
>>29625572
Oh I get it, you're memeing. Should have figured from the Zinnia spam recently, and the sudden assertion like two days ago that its suddenly a minority.

Here's this (You) I suppose.
>>
>>29623436
You can tell the polls that want a specific result off the bat by thier lack of a capcha
>>
>>29624271
>not liking short hair or tanned girls

If that's F Tier Garbage, I'd hate to see what tier you are.
>>
The parts I like and dislike about her basically cancel each other out. I voted like since it seemed less extreme. She's a shit character, but that's hardly unheard of in pokemon. One common complaint against her that I don't really agree with is that it's "meta-knowledge" to know about alternate realities since like every pokemon game has you trading with them. I do think she would have been better as a strait up antagonist though
>>29625110
I just don't understand why I should give a fuck about what the the majority of japanese fans think in the first place, never mind the fact that I wouldn't know the details of any survey they reference even if they weren't lying
>>
>>29625518
Ah, alright.

I'll do a new thread with this sometime later this week. Or someone else will. Plus I forgot the Captcha
>>
>>29625965
This isnt something you can get a good answer from anyways. People think she's a bad character, but like her. People are neutral on her. People hate her but will say they like her because she's hot/has a good theme. And then there's the people who will troll vote for epik lolz or IP spam.
>>
>>29625613
Why do you keep trying this, it's not fooling anyone.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.