[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the trailers shows Guzma with a lvl32 ariados on Ula Ula

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: images (6).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
One of the trailers shows Guzma with a lvl32 ariados on Ula Ula island, the last trailer shows the beginning of alola league, also the place where the workers say they are buolding it is right before the icy mountain, which name means victory in hawaiian.
The island challenge is just the first part of the game, after you complete it and stop the tomfuckery of team skull, gyms shall be built on those empty spots in every city, and Aether shall show their true face, Yaboi and the Yaboiz help you so Guzma becomes the 8th gym leader, the kahunas are the elite four and the champion is Kukui, he has plenty of battle intros.
>>
>>29622121
It's kinda plausible that Guzma becomes a gym leader, after all he wanted to be captain, but he couldn't, so being a gym leader would be second best for him probably
>>
File: guzma YEAH.jpg (29KB, 272x358px) Image search: [Google]
guzma YEAH.jpg
29KB, 272x358px
>>29622336
The official website mentions that Guzma is great at battling, but since Trials arn't just about battles, maybe that's the reason he failed.
Him getting a second chance as a Gym Leader could be cool, since the position emphasises what he's good at.
>>
They´d better fucking buff ariados
>>
i could see hau becoming either the champ or a gym leader in this case
>>
File: 1477855991733.jpg (101KB, 660x801px) Image search: [Google]
1477855991733.jpg
101KB, 660x801px
>Nicknamed my shiny Ariados "Ya Boi"

No regrets
>>
>>29622386
Gym Leader Guzma
>Ariados
>Water Spider
>Vikavolt
>Scizor
You fight gyms later on in the game, so I assume they'll be four Pokemon as opposed to the three we've had for past games.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.