[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Alola has a League you can fight then that means there must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

If Alola has a League you can fight then that means there must exist Gym Leader too right?
>>
>what are hakunas
>>
>>29620842
>Hakunas
you fucked up, nobody knows what a hakuna is.
>>
>>29620816
The league isn't finished and Alolan people doesn't seem to be very smart so i would believe that they did a pokemon league because all the other regions have one but totally forgot that they also need to make gyms so they can limit the amount of people that can challenge the league
>>
>>29620842
matatas
>>
>>29620816
it's the trial 7 capitains and ya boy guzma
>>
You'll definitely get a shot at a league, even if it's just the E4, or Blue wouldn't call you a "Fellow Champion."
>>
>>29620842
hakawakahakunaka
>>
>>29620816
>have to (re)battle all the trial captains plus one other side character as a form of invitation to join the League as proper Gym Leaders for the post game
I would like this very much
>>
>>29621042
It'd be weird if they didn't. Most of the captains already have mons associated with their names and everything. Some of them are also already shown with aces. Mallow and cottonee along with bounsweets line in the anime, Lana and Ludicolo, Sophocles and oricorio yellow and the electrode on his phone, Kiawe was already shown to use Alolan Marowak as his trial assistant and turtonator in the anime. Plus the totem pokemon.
>>
File: 1357681582416.jpg (16KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1357681582416.jpg
16KB, 424x318px
the Pokemon league in its entirety consists of gym leaders, elite 4, and a champion

>>29621042
>Guzma could never become a trial captain
>Becomes a gym leader post-game for helping save the Alola region from the Ultra Beasts/Aether foundation

this NEEDS to happen
>>
>>29621297
>I'm sorry Guzma, but you still can't be a trial captain.
>B-but...
>We're doing gyms now. You can be one of those. Just so long as you aren't dark type.
>>
>>29621373
fucking hell m8
>>
File: 1477624783141.gif (2MB, 640x245px) Image search: [Google]
1477624783141.gif
2MB, 640x245px
>>29620816
If only we had a bunch of colorful, type-themed people to fill that role...
>>
File: all_smiles.png (43KB, 142x166px) Image search: [Google]
all_smiles.png
43KB, 142x166px
>mfw trials and team skull are actually only the first half of the game, and the second half is spent building alola's pokemon league and fighting the aether foundation
>>
Ultra beasts ARE the elite four.
You defeat them by catching them.
Then the humans they are modeled after are your slaves.
If you fuck any of them you will be arrested by a very upset Delibird
>>
File: 1470062854945.png (817KB, 852x458px) Image search: [Google]
1470062854945.png
817KB, 852x458px
>>29621447
Let's not jump into conclusions
>>
>>29620816
>Gym Leader
Why do you think the trial captains specialize in a specific type?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.