[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go Poli! >he fucking loses Every. Single. Time Why does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 200px-Poli.png (24KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Poli.png
24KB, 200x230px
>Go Poli!
>he fucking loses
Every. Single. Time

Why does Red keep him in his team? And people call Ash's Greninja a jobber.
>>
>>29615896
Cuz Poli is his bro you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1472243868202.jpg (60KB, 480x386px) Image search: [Google]
1472243868202.jpg
60KB, 480x386px
>>29615896
Don't you fucking diss my nigga Red's best nigga poli you fucking no talent cocksucking hack
>>
>Boxing family
He's not a heartless monster like you
>>
>>29615896
>Red became Champion with Poliwrath
>Ash can't become Champion with anything
Sure. Totes the same.
>>
>>29615896
>"poliwrath never wins"
>lt. surge and fearow happened
>>
>>
Poli could easily wreck the shit out of ash's frogger jobber. Adventures power level >Anime power level
>>
>>29618288
How have I never seen this?? This Hardcore, is he dead??
>>
>Would literally be dead if not for Poli
>>
>>29618288
But that was part of the plan. That was a substitute and you know it you fuck
>>
>>29618323
God no, this manga is only hardcore in comparison to the anime. Compared to other Shounen manga it's as safe as it can get.
>>
>>29618323
It's a double team.
>>
>>29618263
He stopped winning right after that.
>>
>>29618393

As safe as slicing an Arbok in too at least.
>>
>>29620088
You mean the Arbok that turned out to have a special ability to regrow its body?
I don't know why people always bring that up when with just a little digging into it just shows this manga isn't nearly as hardcore as people say it is.

Like, Christ, you can like the manga all you want, just don't call it something it's not.
>>
>>29620578
>Like, Christ, you can like the manga all you want, just don't call it something it's not.
But no one's called it good yet
>>
>>29615896
Unlike frogger it has a champion tittle.
>>
>>29620578
It's like people saying that dbz is edgy because picollo arm is cut off in the fight against raditz.
>>
>>29620781
That's subjective. I read a couple chapters of the manga a few days ago and thought they were alright, just not my cup of tea.

>>29620916
Pretty much this, yeah.
>>
>>29615896
Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with their bros.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.