[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 6 >72 new pokémon + 28 megas in XY = 100 "new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-sun-moon-gen-7-pokedex.png (3MB, 2296x2436px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-gen-7-pokedex.png
3MB, 2296x2436px
>Gen 6
>72 new pokémon + 28 megas in XY = 100 "new pokémon" (later 18 new megas and 2 primals were added in ORAS)
>Gen 7
>73 new pokémon + 8 UBs + 18 alolan forms + Ash-Greninja = 100 "new pokémon"

Is this how GF does things now? Instead of making at least 100 new pokémon every gen they only make 70-80 and fill the rest with gimmicky alt forms?

Why?
>>
>>29614818
81 pokemon and all the forms are 151 last i counted.

If you want more pokemon expect them to have to drop forms. They did drop making new megas and gender differences.
>>
>>29615084
No.
>>
>>29615117
Yup. Regional dex all leaked. I counted every new form and got up to there.
>>
>>29614818
Game Freak during an interview stated that the pokedex was drawing near 1000 which is a number that they aren't to keen on hitting just yet, but expect to get new pokemon in many other ways. This I expect would be forms and the like.
>>
>>29615141
No
>>
>>29615228
Yes you fucking nigger faggot cuck. Off yourself asperger nu male.
>>
>>29615141
You counted it wrong then, because even including every single new pokémon, alola form, UBs, zygardes, ash-greninja and alt form for gen 7 mons like silvally and minior, even the ones that didn't have models like core and cell zygarde and solgaleo/lunala's special phases, there's only 143.
>>
>>29615257
You forgettng the totem forms and the totem zygardes. Also the 6 pikachu with hats.

Not having a dex pic for totems means nothing considering cosplay pikachu never had one. Goes up to 151.
>>
>>29615257
Also magenra has another form with different colors.
>>
>>29615257
>6 pikachu with hats
>>29615392
>golden magearna
I already said I included every single form, what makes you think I'd forget these?

The only things I didn't include were totems because it'd be stupid to do so. They're not even even catchable or usable in any way by the player.
>>
>>29615433
Meant to quote >>29615374
>>
>>29615433
Still new models taking up space and development.

The models themselves don't have the glow effect, that appiled by game code.
>>
File: 7ae.png (28KB, 674x432px)
7ae.png
28KB, 674x432px
it's not the entire pokedex you faggots
>>
>>29615639
Even f the forms will be catachable, the totem effect and mode wont apply nor will have a dex picture.

Probably just the bigger models with no glow effect and no soso battles on your side nor the totem part of the name showing up.
>>
>>29615692
Yeah GF removed random shitmons but left in the starter evos, Magikarp surprise 3.0, Legendary prevos, Ultra Beasts, and next year's Mythical.
>>
>>29615157
I don't mind alt forms. I like them.

The thing is, I also like new Pokemon in a new region.

There aren't enough fucking Pokemon. 1000 isn't enough.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.