[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why Primarina's cry is almost the same as Sylveon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So why Primarina's cry is almost the same as Sylveon?

Did they ran out of cries?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Blsw0pydRE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhxhXi4Tnlc

I know there are examples of this in gen one (Machop, Omanyte etc) but that was gameboy era.
>>
>>29612653
Sounds more like an auto tuned whistle to me but I can hear the resemblance.
>>
>>29612726
They're almost identical
>>
Pretty bad for this to still be happening.
>>
That video is sped up. Primarina's cry is different.
>>
>speeds up video
>claims the cry sounds the same

solid bait, made me reply
>>
File: 1477878401484.jpg (11KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1477878401484.jpg
11KB, 249x249px
>Speeding up the cry
OP, don't be a space cadet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMKkIg3sBZk
>>
>>29613110
But it still sounds like Sylveon?

Even if the other one was sped up this is basically the same
>>
>>29613180
It's the same pitch but it doesn't have the same melody. A lot of fairies have high pitched cries.
>>
Does anyone actually care about cries? Most are forgettable, a good chunk sound like microwaves having a barfight.

Primarina's cry is the only good one out of the three starters. Don't give a crap if it sounds vaguely similar to one of the other 800 ones out there.
>>
>>29613454
>Don't give a crap if it sounds vaguely similar to one of the other 800 ones out there

vaguely...
>>
>>29613454
Considering the bitching about the new cries on OmRuAlSa, some do.
>>
>>29613454
>Does anyone actually care about cries?

Well, you do have to hear them every time you send your pokemon out to battle.

Primarina's okay, but at the same time, it might be the kind of cry you'll really get annoyed of in Amie since in Amie, the cry tends to repeat quite often for every little thing you do.

I like Decidueye's, but I kind of expected more?

Incineroar is just a predictable roar.
>>
>>29612653
They're both fairy dogs (well, fox and dog mermaid, but still) so not surprising.
>>
>>29612653
What is charizard and rhydon
>>
>>29615169
That was on Gameboy
>>
>>29612653
They're different, why did you speed it up? That's retarded. Primarina is singing, Sylveon is not
>>
>>29612653
its because poopmaid is shit, and fairies are uninspired trash
>>
A ton of Gen 1 mons have literally the EXACT same cry. Not even modified pitch, but exactly the same.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.