[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I import via QR into PCHex++ ?? Have Luma and ARM9 in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1478045217959.png (16KB, 365x415px) Image search: [Google]
1478045217959.png
16KB, 365x415px
How I import via QR into PCHex++ ??

Have Luma and ARM9 in the 3DS but dunno how to import QR mons for GTS Sharing
>>
downgrade your 3ds browser with fbi.
Reddit has a nice guide.
Google it.
>ib4 leddit xd
>>
>>29610866
>>29610894
You don't downgrade your 3ds, you downgrade your browser.
https://m.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/2wph62/how_to_get_hoopa_volcanion_shiny_yvetal_shiny
>>
learn to use ntr debugger and become a real injector!
>>
>>29610894
I get a black screen when scanning the QR

If I try to open the browser on the home menu it tells me to update the console
>>
>2 months from 2017
>people still don't know how to use homebrew on their 3DS
>>
>>29610866
Just make it yourself, pchex++ is easy as fuck to use. My only complaint with is imputting EVs is a pain as you have to individually tap the thing each point with the stylus.
>>
>>29611585
But you cant inject or create a mon by 0, you have to clone another one and change everything
>>
>>29611598
>clone something
>turn it into what you want
>>
>>29611612
lel, this is how you end up with illegal pokemon
>>
You faggots better know to only downgrade you old 3ds browser, it doesn't work on new.
>>
>>29611668
I do this all the time and get legal pokemon? Do you make sure sure if you have something that had egg moves you adjusted them? When I first used it I couldn't use any of tbe pokemon I made since they had had the pokemon I cloned egg moves.
>>
>>29611753
You only end up with non legit mons if you're a retard like that guy you replied to.
>>
>>29611753
>>29611785
Go ahead and make me a event mon with pchex++ from scratch will ya
>>
>>29611820
Okay I give you event mon unless you want something cloned but you're moving the goalpost, in your original post you saud you only get illegal pokemon from cloning something and then editing it into what you want.
>>
>>29611854
Look, I know it works for a lot of stuff if you use hatched pokemon as a base and the resulting pokemon is also a hatched one.

But go ahead and grab your (not hatched) starter you just got and try to give it a HA or egg move or make it into any other pokemon and see how well that works. There's many things your need to consider when making legal pokemons, from met location/level to HA availability, egg and previous gen moves, and even shit like "did this trade evolution ever get traded? How can he have a gengar when it was never traded?".

Ofc if you get the perfect base it will work, but as soon as you try to do something a bit more challenging it'll end up illegal
>>
>>29611935
Other then legendaries you can hatch anything and then just clone and edit it. If you're OP who want a mew then okay, you're right with legendaries being more of a hassle to make legitimate but even then just go ask someone in the wifi general if they have a mew, make them whatever they want, have them send you a legit mew and edit it to your needs. I never use legendaries so I never considered this but other then QR codes that's about all your options unless you already have a legit mew and are just lazy.
>>
>>29611987
make me a soft boiled clefable then pls
>>
>>29612040
I imagine that is actually legal if it's from a egg. For all the game know maybe you breeded it in FR/LG or the parent you used had that egg moves.
>>
>>29612090
and that's where you are wrong, it will have an origin game of whatever your cloned base had (so probably oras or xy) and therefore is 100% not able to get soft boiled. And since soft boiled is no egg move in gen6 it won't get passed down either.
>>
>>29612114
Well then I'm wrong. Then just use pkhex I suppose, I only use pchex since it's more convenient.
>>
File: 1469514574654.png (48KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469514574654.png
48KB, 630x400px
>>29610866
>>29610894
>>29610930
Here's how to downgrade your browser (Old 3DS-only): https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/527304/cfw_o3dsonly_downgrading_the_web_browser_to_95022/

You can also just import that QR into PKHeX: right click, copy link, go to PKHeX, hold Alt and click the pokémon icon on the top.

>GTS sharing
You're better off using PKMN NTR for this, since you can live-inject with it. The more competent givers from /ekx/ use this.
>>
>>29612271
o3ds user here, does this work on 11.1?
>>
>>29612710
If you have custom firmware, yes.
>>
>install savedatafiler or svdt via FBI
>export save with them
>move the exported save "main" to your computer
>open "main" file with PkHeX
>create or modify what you want
>move the edited file back to 3DS
>import with savedatafiler or svdt
>>
>>29612833
>savedatafiler or svdt

More like JKSM
>>
>>29612833
>use NTR
>inject while online and in the GTS without disconnecting
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.