[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Aether Foundation is researching this unusual Pokémon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cosmog[1].png (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cosmog[1].png
120KB, 500x500px
>The Aether Foundation is researching this unusual Pokémon, and one of the professors at the foundation recently dubbed it Cosmog.

Considering this and the fact that Cosmog/Cosmegg likely end up evolving into Solgaleo or Lunala, are the Ultra Beasts just alternate evolutions that resulted from having their DNA tampered with?
>>
No, they're Pokémon from the distortion world
>>
File: 1476565188685.gif (535KB, 250x188px)
1476565188685.gif
535KB, 250x188px
>>29610688
>More UB's can be found in the distortion world in D/P/P remakes
>>
>>29610678
based on the fact they revealed the pokemon but not that it evolves into the legendaries i think just the egg will evolve into both the legendaries and Cosmog is just a standalone pokemon, i hope this is the case anyway because that makes me want it on my team.
>>
>>29610721
this, i like this.
>>
>>29610688
They ARE the distortion world
>>
>>29610721
>Cyrus UB
>>
>>29610757
>based on the fact they revealed the pokemon but not that it evolves into the legendaries
Because it's obviously supposed to be a huge twist. If it wasn't for the combination of the UB/Lusamine leak anon and the datamine, everyone would assume it's another Phione or Carbink.
>>
>>29610688
IT ALL COMES TOGEDA
>>
File: url.jpg (182KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
182KB, 500x602px
>>29610678
>Cosmegg
>smeg
>>
>>29611017
I would want it to rape me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.