[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are transported to the pokemon world for exactly 24 hours.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: selfie.jpg (258KB, 633x709px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
258KB, 633x709px
You are transported to the pokemon world for exactly 24 hours. You are guaranteed to meet your favorite character anime or games during that time. How does it go and what do you do?

hard mode: you cannot have sex with them
>>
>>29609996
easy mode: impregnating whitney

hard mode: hugging whitney
>>
>challenge celadon city gym
>meet erika
>tell her i'm not interested in a badge, only that she will go on a date with me
>win the match with my charizard lelele
>spend the afternoon in a grassy meadow with my waifu
>>
>meet Guzma
>get nervous
>'h-hai g-g-guzma-samaa'
>he ignores me and walks past
>tfw I met him and I blew my chance
>>
Does it have to be your favorite

Can it be someone you hate

Can I spend the day berating Ash for every pokemon he's ever given away
>>
>>29609996
Rape Serena for 24 hours. It's not sex if it's rape.
>>
>>29609996
>24 hours
>not 10 years
Learn to jumpchain motherfucker

Objectively better version of this thread:
>>>/tg/50063440
>>
>meet manga Courtney
>Make friend with her
>Help her cultivating berries
>Tell her that Ruby loved her too
>Disappear
>>
>>29609996
>I will meet Red and Blue
>I will offer my anus to them
>24 hours of pleasure later, I will be back

Even I can't have sex with them, they can have sex with me.
>>
File: 1447513260630.png (54KB, 343x131px) Image search: [Google]
1447513260630.png
54KB, 343x131px
>>29609996
I meet Maxie.

I try to convince him to go a 24 hour long wild goose chase for Dialga and Palka or Arceus or Jirachi to try and stay there forever.

If staying there forever isn't possible even though I found one of those guys: I
1. See if the Blinovitch Limitation Effect exists
2. See if they can make time move differently for me
3. Figure out the exact limits of 24 hours. For example, does it actually apply if it's 24 hours in the Pokemon World? What happens if I get transferred to another world or if I transfer all the people on the Pokemon World to an exact copy of the Pokemon world from another dimension like Earth Mk II in the Hitchhiker's Galaxy after the original one was destroyed to make room for a hyperspace bypass?
4. Or maybe some other stupid thing like Groundhog day, while attempting not to die pointlessly before the 24 hours is up

And if he declines, we discuss books or climate change or science for 24 hours and with about five minutes remaining I get an exceedingly long durable chain and tie myself to him and grab him and get a Pokemon that knows teleport and see what happens.
>>
File: 1477344149135.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1477344149135.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>29609996

>Meet Miror B.

> Get turnt with Miror B.
>>
>>29609996
Meet May, anime or game, either works
Easy mode: somehow get her to fug me
Hard mode: cuddle and watch a movie or something
something comfy
>>
>>29609996
Meet Anime Serena. Tell her that she's incredible and encourage her to win the Ash. Hang out and watch her perform and eat some Pokepuffs.
>>
File: 1469085111173.jpg (69KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1469085111173.jpg
69KB, 640x1136px
>meet gastly, haunter, and gengar from the anime.
> prank everyone
OR
>fuck shit up with Archie all day
>wrestle fish
>????????
>profit
>>
>>29609996

I want easy mode because of sex but years of gaming would force me to play hard
>>
>>29609996
>End up in the Battle Arcade
>Meet Dahlia
>probably learn to cut loose a bit and go out of my comfort zone (and into the loud, club/party-like arcade)
>get to watch or participate in battles all over the frontier
sounds like a pretty good day desu
>>
File: Miror_B.jpg (173KB, 1059x754px) Image search: [Google]
Miror_B.jpg
173KB, 1059x754px
>>29610939
This is the right answer
>>
File: 1478032335062.jpg (229KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1478032335062.jpg
229KB, 1500x2000px
>>29609996
Spill spaghetti and ask Guzma if I can join Team Skull for the day. When he inevitably says no, I proceed to follow him everywhere like a lost puppy, begging for a chance. Finally he'll be like "Fine, if it'll make you shut up. Damn annoying kid."

After purchasing my Team Skull uniform, I'd follow Guzma everywhere and ask for a head-pat just before I have to go home.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.