[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't watch the anime, because I don't generally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (18KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18KB, 640x320px
I don't watch the anime, because I don't generally watch anime and Pokemon is especially horrible, but I'm 100% sure this will be Jessie's new Pokemon.

What do you think James will catch?
>>
>>29607577
Bewear
>>
>>29607577
Mimikyu
>>
>>29607577
Bewear.
Maybe Mimikyu.

Also yeah, Waifulizard would fit for Jessie.
>>
Bewear and Mimikyu
Jessie also gets Bruxish
>>
>>29607584
>>29607595
Yeah Bewear is the only one that makes sense to me, as his Pokemon have a habit of trying to crush him.

>>29607598
You're right, Bruxish is definitely a possibility for Jessie.
>>
>>29607598
>>29607624

I highly doubt they will give Jessie a Bruxish, I mean, look what happened with Misty's Goldeen, it just flopped around on the ground.

I this she will get something we're not expecting, like that Sea Urchin or Pyukumuku
>>
>>29607778
That's the problem with all the fish Pokemon, really. None of them ever get a starring role for mote than an episode because they can't really do anything on land.

Still, I like the idea of Jesse getting Bruxish, or any "ugly but thinks it's beautiful" kind of pokemon. I *still* think she should of had a Purugly
>>
>>29607778
Bruxish is Psychic, though. It might be able to float or whatever.
>>
>>29607778
True, but bruxish has the benefit of being a psychic type with biting/ water moves for combat. That means they could just make it float everywhere and not have it use any psychic moves as attacks aside from maybe psybeam.
>>
James will get Bewear for sure.
Maybe:
James - Cutiefly (will evolve), Wimpod (won't evolve), Pallosand
Jessie - Salandit (will evolve), Bruxish, Fomantis, A-Grimer (won't evolve)
Either could get minior or pyukumuku
>>
>>29608011
They never have that many Pokemon
>>
>>29607778
Pyukumuku would be hilarious.
And since team rocket gets fucking REKT every episode, Pyukumuku's ability would actually come in handy for once.

and you know what that means; it ain't gonna happen.
>>
File: bounsweet.png (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bounsweet.png
124KB, 500x500px
Considering James' penchant for overly-affectionate Grass-types, I figured he'd probably end up with either a Bounsweet, a Comfey, or a Fomantis.
>>
>>29608011
Plus they won't get Wimpod, they'll be an episode where they're mean to one and it run to a group of its evolution and it'll be an early blast off as Jessie exclaims she hates those Wimps!
>>
>>29608035

>Yandere Tsareena
>>
>>29608078
Oh god yes
>>
>>29608011

This definitely won't happen, learn from XY, the lack of new Pokemon means TR will most likely catch 1 Pokemon each, depending on if they still have Inkay and Gourgeist, they might only get Bewear.

I'd love to see Jessie with Cutiefly actually, like a badass one that uses it's cuteness to it's advantage but is quiet a trouble.

>>29608035
Mallow already has one as her shoulder Pokemon so James wouldn't get one as well.

This is what I hate about the lack of new Pokemon, it means there's not many options to give the characters.
>>
James gets Bewear and Mimikyu
Jessie gets Salandit and Pyukumuku

Ash gets Pikachu (mainstay), Rowlet (evolves all the way to Robin Hoot), Litten (non evolving jokemon), Pikipek (evolves all the way to MyMomsToucan), Passimian or Crabrawler as his regional toughguy, and an Alola form to show off the mechanic, best guess is Exeggutor or Muk to contrast his Kanto Muk
>>
>>29608117
>>29608035
>James get overly affectionate tsareena
> James's tsareena actually listens to james's orders what means she will be most valuable pokemon had by team rocked trio.
>>
>>29608368
Exeggutor is too quirky for ash. Mallow might have exeggutor.
If ash has an alola form it'll probably be Sandslash or Marowak
>>
Why are people guessing? Their mons are already confirmed as Bewear and Mimikyu. They do not have additional ones.
>>
>>29607577
Jessie will absolutely catch Salandit. I would bank on Bruxish too.

James will absolutely catch Bewear. Mimikyu is definitely going to Team Rocket too. Maybe James.

Wobbuffet is confirmed to return too based on the anime poster so you can slot it in for Jessie.

Maybe one of them will get an alolan form pokemon too. Wouldn't be surprised to se Pyukumuku or the urchin thing caught by either of them too.
>>
>>29610842
You must be the same retard that used to post Alolan Meowth wouldn't/couldn't evolve in every thread too.
>>
>>29610842
This. The poster makes it obvious.
>>
>>29608368
I hope Crabrawler gets some screen time. His concept art already looks so animated.
>>
>>29610900
wat

the anime poster is absolute when it comes to TR, it's why they never had more than Inkay and Pumpkaboo
>>
>>29611012
could you post source please? haven't seen it yet thanks
>>
File: IMG_1900.jpg (312KB, 578x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1900.jpg
312KB, 578x770px
>>29612669
>>
>>29611012
Are you really that fucking dumb?

By your own pathetic excuse for logic then none of the starters or Pikipek will evolve either. Yet, we know thats bullshit since we've seen Ash and Incineroar together in the leaked concept art.
>>
>>29612688
Just when I thought the Z-poses couldn't look stupider, Ash did it.
>>
>>29612758
He was satirizing that point of view (which would have been obvious if you remembered that Jessie's Pumpkaboo evolved).
>>
>>29612688
Wow Bewear is massive
>>
>>29612688
thanks anon
>>
ITS BEWEAR FOR JAMES AND MIMIKYU FOR JESSIE
NOW STOP
>>
>>29612803
Source: your ass
>>
>>29612814
are you dumb?
Bewear will hug james every episode and mimikyu screams JESSIE for me
>>
>>29612854
Source: y o u r a s s
>>
>>29612758
yeah because clearly evolving = getting a new, different mon

???

seirously I know people aren't familiar with how the anime works, but that's just that, they always reveal all of the TR's mons

>>29612773
it's still the same mon though
>>
>>29608030
>>29612688
>>29612814

i think this pretty much confirm it, i can already see team rocket capturing Mimikyu by accident thinking it's Ash's Pikachu
>>
>>29607577
They've been confirmed to be getting Bewear and Mimikyu for like two months now.
>>
File: 1471081630021.jpg (62KB, 392x464px)
1471081630021.jpg
62KB, 392x464px
>>29613795
Source? The poster only showed them behind the MC's, not necessarily with Team Rocket. If it's true, though, I really hope they don't fuck up precious Mimikyu's image with their autism...
>>
>>29613859
>not necessarily with Team Rocket
Bewear is literally holding Jessie and James, and Mimikyu is flying right behind them.
>>
>>29613859
>I really hope they don't fuck up precious Mimikyu's image with their autism...
have they ever ruined any team rocket pokemon?, they often get even more episode dedicated to them because they're part of TR
>>
>>29613888
Bewear for sure. But Mimikyu feels more like a running gag than an actual capture
>>
>>29613859
The poster has them net to each other, and Bewear and Mimikyu are listed in the "main Pokemon" section on the anime site alongside all the Pokemon that belong to the other main characters. (ie the starters, Sophocles' Togedemaru, Kukui's Rockruff and Oak's Exeggutor)
>>
>>29607893
XY gave Shota a Clawitzer that could fly.
>>
>>29608802
>Exeggutor is too quirky for ash. Mallow might have exeggutor.
Oak has one. It's been featured pretty extensively in the previews.
>>
>>29612758
>Yet, we know thats bullshit since we've seen Ash and Incineroar together in the leaked concept art.
That's general game art, you moron.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.