[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 8 >The new region is based on a terraformed moon >Catch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1457142699745.jpg (54KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457142699745.jpg
54KB, 650x500px
>Gen 8
>The new region is based on a terraformed moon
>Catch pokemon in the fucking space
>Evil team are alien invaders

Post more ideas for pokemon in space.
>>
File: IMG_2362.jpg (97KB, 1329x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2362.jpg
97KB, 1329x543px
Moon Paras
>>
File: IMG_8454.png (17KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8454.png
17KB, 300x250px
>>
>>29604262
>Gen 9
>New region is terraformed Mars
>Giant mutated cockroaches try to kill you
>>
Next gen takes place thousands of years in the past, where prehistoric pokemon roams

The people are basically just a bunch of cavepeople.
Method of capture for pokemon is radically different, the entire capture method is different and you don't use pokeballs cause they don't exist yet.

In order to transfer your pokemon from earlier games, you need to locate a Celebi shrine where you can recieve your pokemon from the future by a celebi.

Pokemon centers don't exist. Instead you need to find some magic pond or some shit.

Pokemon gyms don't exist. Pokemon battles are less of a sport and more for a display of strength. The "story" is centered around the birth of friendship between man and pokemon.

All fossil pokemon from earlier games can be found in the wild and in addition has "prehistoric" forms that is more powerful.
>>
>>29604262
Remember when people thought Gen 5 was going to take place on the moon or some shit?
>>
>>29606881
>Tfw prehistoric Magikarp is a Giant Magikarp
>>
>>29606881
I've always wanted to make a rom hack like this. The world would look like a cross between the Flintstones and Mesoamerican civilizations.

TMs would be replaced with a sort of variant of evolutionary stones.

The bitter herbal medicines would be readily available all over the game as the potion replacements, probably in renewable locations like the berry trees in XY.

Personally, I wouldn't get rid of pokeballs, I'd focus on the connection between pokemon eggs and pokeballs, which are purportedly similar.
>>
>>29606881
>Literally Far Cry Primal: Pokémon edition
>>
>>29604262
Wild Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable on the moon

Lunala is mandatory
>>
>>29606881
>"Nice idea! Really original too and changing the formula could please some fans. Somebody have a different idea?"
>"Africa inspired region."
>"Yeah, fuck your idea anon, this guy have a better one."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.