[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chesnaught is based on a ripe chestnut >"HAHA NICE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0005.gif (450KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.gif
450KB, 480x270px
>chesnaught is based on a ripe chestnut
>"HAHA NICE JOB REACHING AT STRAWS, FAGGOT!
>Luchalitten
>"WELL OBVIOUSLY IT'S BASED ON THE WRESTLING CHARACTER TYPE OF A "HEEL", YA FUCKIN' DUMBASS
You fucks...
>>
File: hypocrites.png (25KB, 507x565px) Image search: [Google]
hypocrites.png
25KB, 507x565px
>>29601573
this isn't exactly suited but i think you get the idea, dumb animeposter/phoneposter
>>
>>29601573
>>chesnaught is based on a ripe chestnut
>>"HAHA NICE JOB REACHING AT STRAWS, FAGGOT!

Nobody says this. You're arguing against an imaginary strawman.
>>
Pokemon fans spend far too much time arguing about concepts, as if a good concept can somehow save a poor design.

It can't.

Incineroar and Chesnaught both look fucking ugly and stupid, not just in my own personal subjective opinion but by any objective artistic standards. This is why they are both very unpopular, and always will be.
>>
File: IMG_0006.png (79KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.png
79KB, 250x250px
>>29601606
>>
File: brionne kek.jpg (79KB, 522x758px) Image search: [Google]
brionne kek.jpg
79KB, 522x758px
>>29601651
>but by any objective artistic standards
>>
>>29601653
Follow your own advice.
>>
File: Chestnut Pod.jpg (20KB, 236x257px) Image search: [Google]
Chestnut Pod.jpg
20KB, 236x257px
I was actually very surprised with how much a chestnut pod was incorporated into the design.
>>
>>29601676
I'll reply to you instead of the shitposter, but isn't
>objective artistic standards
An oxymoron by itself?
>>
>>29601651
>not just in my own personal subjective opinion but by any objective artistic standards
Okay, real talk, what's objectively bad about either of those designs?

Don't get me wrong, I agree that concept of a design does not equal to the execution of one.
But "objective artistic standard"? Really?
>>
>>29601651
>not just in my own personal subjective opinion but by any objective artistic standards
Opinion dropped.
>>
>>29601573

>gen 5 rolls around
>"Fire starters are based off Zodiac--"
>"LOL Charizards not a dragon, Cyndaquil is a mouse not a rat."
>gen 6 comes out
>"LOL it's a Fox not a dog, even if they're in the same family"
>gen 7 comes out
>it's a tiger

The hell of denial will never end by /vp/tards.
>>
>>29601825
>foxes are dogs
>>
>>29601573
Incineroar is called the "Heel Pokemon" though. Chesnaught is not the "ripe chestnut"Pokemon.
>>
LITCHERALLY the "Heel Pokemon"
>>
>>29601825

Niggers are not Humans
>>
File: Even Gyarados is afraid.png (121KB, 386x775px) Image search: [Google]
Even Gyarados is afraid.png
121KB, 386x775px
>>29601825
>>
>>29601825
Since when are canine vulpine anon?
>>
>>29601573
I have never once, heard anyone say chesnaught isn't based on a chestnut.

kys desu
>>
>>29601651
You're arguing this in the same series that started with a clown, a lizard-faced strongman, a spoonfaced-dinosaur with a very big tongue, a blackface+ganguro hybrid and a duckfaced fire monster with boobs on its forehead.

Where do you get off on judging the series on LOSING its artistic integrity?
>>
>>29601924

Come back for Gen 8 when it's a Snek, Rabbit, Ox, etc.-- To refute it kiddo :^
>>
>G1 - Dragon
>G2 - Echidna/Porcupine/Badger (called Mouse in the Pokedex)
>G3 - Rooster
>G4 - Monkey
GF employee: psst, hey, I've noticed 3 of the 4 starters are from, the chinese zodiac, should we continue making them based on this?
Masuda: sure, why not

>G5 - Pig
>G6 - Fox (Canine)
>G7 - Tiger
Zodiacfags: oh, most of these fit, there must be some kind of pattern here. Cyndaquil can be shoehorned as the Mouse/Rat, the pattern didn't exist yet. Foxes are canines, so they can fit as the Dog, they don't need to be the exact animal. This is fun, I wonder if we can predict future starters?
Anti-Zodiacfags: fuck off, they're not the literal animals, all of it is just a coincidence

Years later...
>G8 - Snake that evolves into an eastern dragon
>G9 - Rabbit
>G10 - Minotaur
Anti-Zodiacfags: It's all a coincidence, C-cyndaquil, Fennekin and Shenlong don't fit!

>G11 - A bird
Zodiacfags: Oh, it's over. That was fun
Anti-Zodiacfags: HAHAHAHA ZODIACFAGS BTFO I KNEW IT THEY'LL NEVER RECOVER HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>Based off a Chestnut
>shell has only 6 spikes
That's my start of my issues.
At least with Inciniroar I can easily get the Tiger, the fighter and the dark typing which points pretty strongly to a tiger mask heel.
>>
>>29602150

>7 generations in a row where the theory stands
>thinking they'll change it

The Grass evolution theory still stands too, but that one is doomed because it will eventually reach a point where they have to go into future mammals and we'll get like Grass/Electric and Grass/Steel everytime or someshit
>>
File: how_can_you_be_this_retarded.png (1MB, 1342x658px) Image search: [Google]
how_can_you_be_this_retarded.png
1MB, 1342x658px
>>29601573
Nice job doing literally no research. It's literally on the official website's entry for Incineroar.
>>
>>29601992
But it's already been refuted, a badger and fox aren't part of the zodiac, no matter how you try to slice it.
Zodiacfags will always try to make up an excuse to p[rove their argument. Watch, the next fire starter is an earthworm, and they'll all say "w-well its long and limbless, so its pretty much a snake"
>>
>>29602150
>Snake evolves into a dragon type but Game Freak still shill Charizard.
>Rabbit becomes a fire/fighting tall rabbit. Fans scream: It's literally just Blaziken and Lopunny's love child.
>Minotaur is a probable fire/fighting too but could be fire/steel.
>This one seems the least likely, they wasted their opportunity for this with Talonflame.
>>
File: species.png (3MB, 1693x3749px) Image search: [Google]
species.png
3MB, 1693x3749px
>>29601653
Fuck you that funny
>>
>>29601825
>Cyndaquil is a mouse not a rat
>it's a Fox not a dog
Putting "LOL" in front of it doesn't make it not true, anon.
>>
>>29601825
>>29602150
>>
>>29602150
>Foxes are canines
No, they're not. Educate yourself.
>>
>>29602951
I used the wrong word, sue me
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canidae
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.