[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys i just want to 'hug' pokemon, how can i go about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

guys i just want to 'hug' pokemon, how can i go about doing that? is that weird?

i have no shame and no friends but i have money. please help me to 'hug' pokemon.
>>
>>29595521
I want to impregnate Lucario and raise the babby with her.
>>
>>29595601
gard, lucaria, goth, hell even female infernape would be ripe just for breeding.
>>
Easy. Use your imagination
>>
>>29595643
imagination only gets you so far, anon. i need the real thing now. or as close as i can get to it

should i order custom made phantom flesh models
>>
>>29595678
Get a body pillow. I dunno where but maybe you can find one of your waifu. Also, get a fleshlight if you decide you want to fug the pillow.
>>
>>29595707
if i get a body pillow, i want it to be as realisitic as possible, anon. i need fur if they have fur and i want a noise box built in, maybe like those bears at build a bear, only instead of squeezing its hand, i poke its flesh light with my dick.

how much do you think that'll cost me?
>>
File: 0e4.png (81KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
0e4.png
81KB, 623x623px
>>29595740
>>29595521
>>
>>29595643
This. And get a large plush of that Pokemon to cuddle with.
>>
>>29595740
Your lifesavings, your dog, your house, and your soul.
>>
>>29595521

Hugging isn't sexual arousing at all.
>>
File: 1473516868235.png (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473516868235.png
93KB, 600x600px
>>29595820
Who said it had to be sexual?
>>
>>29595833
>>29595820
i used hug cause i wasn't ready to use 'fug'
>>
>>29595820
>Not hugging your SO and getting a little to close.
>Followed by a little butt touching.
>Followed by a little crotch grabbing.
>Followed by both of you stripping right there and doing it on the living room carpet.

Your right, anon. Hugging isn't sexual arousing at all.
>>
>>29595740
Ask a furfag with a pokemon fursuit
>>
>>29596003
im not gay, anon
>>
>>29596035
There are female furfags too, anon
>>
>>29596002
This. But do it from people who actually have legitimate artistic talent and integrity. Anybody will draw smut for cash. But you don't want just anybody if you want a quality piece of art/fap material.
>>
>>29595820
Then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>29595707
>tfw nobody will ever make a body pillow of your waifu
I imagine most pokephiles will suffer this too, except for the more casual ones that like the gardes and lucario
>>
>>29595521
create a tulpa
>>
>>29596144
As said bounty hunter from dota 2. "For the right price, anything."

Just get shitload of money and you can even have high tech sex robot looking like any pokemon, ANY.
>>
>>29595521
No cost: Lurk /trash/, hug a pillow and use your imagination.
Low cost: Print a dakimakura and use your imagination.
Medium cost: Commission an artist and use your imagination.
High cost: Buy an inflatable Goodra and hug it.
Higher cost: Make or order a life size plush and hug it.
NASA budget cost: Order a VR tactile R&D project, request a prototype, commission a 3D artist and hug it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.