[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The time is almost upon us What are you doing to get yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (216KB, 988x958px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 988x958px
The time is almost upon us

What are you doing to get yourself hyped and what are you doing to prepare for launch day?
Any plans?
>>
File: tumblr_ndyr2ksNzv1rpn9eno1_250.gif (256KB, 245x161px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndyr2ksNzv1rpn9eno1_250.gif
256KB, 245x161px
Two week coma maybe.
>>
>>29595278
Replaying Y for the first time since 2013
>>
>>29595278
That is a excellent picture.
>>
I won't play any pokemon game until Moon gets released. Playing retro stuff meanwhile.
>>
Taking my time playing through SMT IV: Apocalypse so I don't have too much time in between finishing it and starting Sun.
>>
File: 1477698192810.jpg (92KB, 646x522px) Image search: [Google]
1477698192810.jpg
92KB, 646x522px
grinding the ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHIT out of Monster Hunter Generations to cope with the painful hype train i'm on right now.

and it hurts even more knowing you US bitches get the game 5 days earlier.

>tfw accidentally update 3DS, no more menuhax, can't play Retro Hacks like pkmn brown on 3DS anymore
>try not to cry
>cry a lot
>>
Playing Kirby Triple Deluxe and having a blast.
>>
>>29595494
You can actually downgrade in the newest firmware.
>>
>>29595515
s-senpai teach me how... i'm in pain.
>>
>>29595528
go to /vg/, they have a general with links to guides and the shit you have to download.
>>
>>29595528
just look it ut lazy retard
>>
Just play Skyrim and go to local game stores.
>>
Will we be getting any more news?
>>
>>29595580
Do we really need anymore?
>>
Preparing myself for avoiding /vp/ for a week because TPCi is fucking retarded and releases the games one week later in Europe than the rest of the world FOR NO FUCKING REASON AAAAAAAA
>>
Filling requests in the drawthread related to the new games and such and playing Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX because rhythm games and good music
>>
>>29595627
I suppose not, but this place turns to shit if there isn't any for a while.
>>
>>29595278
Trying to platinum Destiny.

Also is she pointing to where she hid the body?
>>
I bred and raised virtually all the Pokemon that interest me over the summer as prep but I'm too busy to do much now.
>>
>>29595662
To be fair, it goes to shit when there is news too. There's always something to complain about.
>>
>>29595550
>>29595554
Doesn't it require hardmodding?
>>
I'm trying some of the newer yugioh duel games.

Syncho and xyz is interesting. Pendulum is a bit too out there for me.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.