[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's even the point of reserving the Sun/Moon games? are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What's even the point of reserving the Sun/Moon games? are they afraid they will go to the shop and there are no more games on the releasing day? Why are they such tryhards?
>>
>>29587564
some people just don't like the hassle I guess
>>
>>29587564
>preordering
Because my GameStop is giving out copies 3 hours early as long as you stay in the store
>>
>>29587564
Pre-ordering on Amazon gives you 20% discount and if you do Prime shenanigans you get it shipped for free on d1.
>>
>>29587564
You get a pretty high quality map.
>>
Release day delivery. I don't want to drive to the store after work.
>>
File: .jpg (7KB, 300x271px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
7KB, 300x271px
>are they afraid they will go to the shop and there are no more games on the releasing day?
Yes.
>>
>>29587564

Well I traded in old games and put the money on them...so it's useful
>>
>>29587589
what happens if you leave?
>>
>>29587564
I get a additional statue for the same price
>>
Stores typically decide whether they have midnight releases or not based on how many pre-orders they get. And if the game ends up shit based on info learned from leaked copies, I'll just get my five bucks back.
>>
tfw custom firmware aussie 3ds

But I bet it will leak first
>>
>>29587720
>Paying to preorder
>Going to a midnight release
>>
Amazon prime 20% discount, free shipping delivered release day. Best deal ez
>>
>>29587658
You die
>>
>>29587658
The doors are locked.
>>
File: 1475535948411.png (120KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
1475535948411.png
120KB, 600x472px
>>29587564
I'm hikikomori
>>
>>29587564
It can be cheaper and guarantees you a copy.
>>
>25% off
>Free shitty statue
>I don't have to go anywhere

As opposed to spending more money, not getting a lump of worthless plastic and needing to rub my thighs through a crowded mall.

Makes perfect sense to me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.