[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you people want Sinnoh remakes so badly? Don't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: Pokémon_ED_IP.jpg (92KB, 836x369px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_ED_IP.jpg
92KB, 836x369px
Why do you people want Sinnoh remakes so badly? Don't you realize GameFreak would just take content from the abortions that were DP and nothing at all from Platinum?
>>
Did you mean Temporal Diamond and Spacial Pearl
>>
Sort of like they did with HG/SS, right? Nothing from Crystal or anything new in those!

And let's not forget how awful the Gen 3 remakes were, those were basically just RS, too, nothing new at all!
>>
My only problem was how slow D/P were. I mean holy shit they're slow.
>>
to complete the cycle
>>
File: orasproblems.png (228KB, 893x1200px) Image search: [Google]
orasproblems.png
228KB, 893x1200px
>>29582184
>And let's not forget how awful the Gen 3 remakes were, those were basically just RS, too, nothing new at all!

Yup.
>>
>>29582200
What cycle? After this you'll just start begging for B/W remakes. Or RB re-remakes. The cycle never fucking ends with you remakefags.
>>
>>29582182
Did you mean Crazy Diamond, Pearl
Jam and Star Platinum?
>>
>>29582214

GF can literally never resist the urge to rehash the same game to make money.
>>
>>29582162
I hope for better things to come.
An engine where I can save in under a minute would be just dandy.
>>
>>29582162
Ugh. Makes me sperg more about 4th gen.
>>
File: 1402697122934.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1402697122934.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>29582236
Yeah just like they just HAD to do third versions right? Until they didn't.

Stop fucking asking for remakes and maybe they'll do something creative for once instead of a rehashed game with LESS content than one of the original games like ORAS.
>>
>>29582162
So long as they keep the pokedex form Platinum, I'm good.

Every other problem with Diamond and Pearl was more a problem with the engine. Making it on Sun and Moon (X and Y's too, but that won't happen) engine will make it an inherently better experience.
>>
>>29582214
Well yeah, That would be the idea.

Difference is Sinnoh needs it. It was rushed to market and it shows, unoptimized as hell. The game had so much potential too.
>>
>>29582230
star platinum would be giratina's game or dialga's game?
>>
File: fjjfgjgf.png (338KB, 1023x865px) Image search: [Google]
fjjfgjgf.png
338KB, 1023x865px
>>
>>29582282
>Difference is Sinnoh needs it.

No it doesn't. Platinum wasn't rushed. It's a fucking add on to a then-2 year old game.
>>
>>29582277
>implying they won't be gen 8 games for the Switch
>>
>>29582267

>gen one
>two virtually identical games
>marketed as separate games

I'm not defending their practices. I'm just reminding you that they've been making virtually the same games over again since the very beginning.
>>
>>29582319
It was okay but I still would like gen 4 remakes. It had ugly ass tilesets and sprites, slow speeds, meh sound track.

Throwback wireless rules please. Fuck team preview. Wireless is the only thing Gen 4 did right
>>
>>29582357
>meh soundtrack
take that back right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PbnT0x0e5I
>>
>>29582162
I don't expect them to include the Battle Frontier from Platinum, but who knows, maybe it will be included due to the backlash. They remade Hoenn out of the fanbase's desire for them, so it's not completely out of the realm of possibility.
>>
File: 3832904832976.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3832904832976.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>29582771
>muh comfy piano music xDD
Sinnohfags are the worst.
>>
>>29582182
Remakes haven't used descriptions of their box Pokémon in their title names since FireRed and LeafGreen. Omega and Alpha were designs on Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, but they were new forms presented in the remakes that had nothing to do with land or sea. Chances are a Diamond and Pearl remake would not use time or space related words in its title. It could be as unrelated as Northeast Diamond and Southwest Pearl and given an explanation for its naming convention in its story, new forms, etc.
>>
I just want a chance to actually like Sinnoh. I hate DPPt as-is. Also, the potential for more regional forms, megas, and Z-moves is a good prospect imo.
>>
HMs are gone this gen, god knows gen 8 will see the return of em, so now is the best possible chance to actually see a good Sinnoh. Not to mention they could expand on the lake trio and Space-Time duo to have an actual plot focus like what Alola is doing for the Tapu 4 and the Emmisary Duo. Basically Alola is a great template and Sinnoh done right but in a tropical climate, and I want Sinnoh literally done right. Is that too much to understand?
>>
>>29582277

Good point; Sinnoh needs them Fire types.
>>
I'm really looking forward to playing Starly and Shinx: the Game: Now with Shaunaface
>>
>>29582162
>Why do you people want Sinnoh remakes so badly?
with the way the main games have been handled I think it's safe to say that DP remakes are naturally the next games to come
plus they sold a fuckton so I don't see why Game Freak won't cater to those who started with Gen IV
I only played Pearl and Platinum starting last August and -- save for the slowness and purple-blue Pokémon everywhere -- I do believe they're great additions to the series

>Don't you realize GameFreak would just take content from the abortions that were DP and nothing at all from Platinum?
see >>29582184
>>
@29582201
Holy shit, this is so retarded that I don't think you deserve a (You) for reposting it this time.
>>
>>29582162
>he doesn't like Diamond and Pearl
Fuck off, faggot. Get your shit taste out of here.
>>
>>29582162
>Don't you realize GameFreak would just take content from the abortions that were DP and nothing at all from Platinum?
Given the massive backlash against ORAS for them being bad remakes for that very reason (decent game, bad remake) and how everyone (except the fanboys) constantly would say "why didn't you do it like HGSS and use the 'remaster' game as a base??"....
Pretty sure GF knows that repeating that would be a mistake.
>>
>>29582162
they shoulf fix the pokedex and add platinum content like battle frontier and arceus/giratina plot in post game.

add more magas, flesh out the plot, come on, its not hard
>>
>>29587807
>massive backlash
Best-selling remakes.
>>
>>29584874
No wonder jojoshitter has a shit taste, like pottery.
kys
>>
>>29587796
If it were my first game I'd like it more.
>>
GF made mistakes in ORAS they should have learned not to in XY. It's looking like they've made mistakes in S/M they should have learned not to in ORAS. Nintendo's the same. I have diminishing faith in either as the years go on. "Good but not great."
>>
>>29587840
>HGSS 12.7M
>by 2014
>ORAS 13M
>by 2016
Keep telling yourself that Anon.
They pretty much sold the same.
Not to mention that sales are a bad indicator of success and good reception. Just look at No Man's Sky or FFXIII for that.
Resales and return numbers however... THOSE tell you if a game is good or liked or if it is bad and hated.
>>
>>29587796
Sinnoh was utter garbage. You're the one with shit taste desu.
>>
>>29588009
t. johtoddler/unovabort
>>
>>29588005
So they sold the most, despite being on Nintendo's worst-selling handheld save the Virtual Boy. Okay. Thanks for Correcting The Record.
>>
>>29582162
they will do neo platinum, add an arceus story at the end of the game and surprise everyone again. with arceus on the cover.
>>
>>29590036
Primal Arceus, who is no type and all types at once.
It takes neutral damage to everything, gets stab on everything and judgement does super effective damage no matter what.
>>
>>29590362
So... Shadow Arceus?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.