[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that: >a digital version leak is unlikely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Friendly reminder that:
>a digital version leak is unlikely and we'll be stuck the following weeks with fake cartridge leaks
>Why can't they leak the digital version if the titles will be up for pre-purchase? We'd need both the encTitleKey which can only come from a legit purchase or by bruteforcing for a gorillion years; also we'd need the seeddb.bin for the game which only comes with the purchase. Some normies and "game reviewers" will get early access to the games but it is highly unlikely that anyone will take the risk
>no chink will leak the game early unless someone gets extremely lucky
if they're shilling their leak here, it's 99% fake
>>
>>29578232
im a hacker and i have the leak i wont leak it tho trust me pls.

(nice filename by the way.)
>>
The games have been uploaded to nintendo's servers; should be up for pre-purchase soon or review codes are being sent out
>>
>>29578232
And then it leaks legit and you didn't believe it because your autism says it can only come on this day
>>
>digital copies get leaked
>they're all Cory in the House ROMs
>>
>>29578843
I'm not saying it's impossible for them to leak early you faggot
>>29578858
>tfw nintendo pulls a bait and Switch(TM) on pirates
>>
Everyone will know when it leak for real because we'll be getting images and webms of gameplay. And everyone will be saying it's leaked for real instead of just telling the poster to fuck off.
>>
>>29578232
nah dude

some chink working at a cartridge manufacturing plant is gonna steal a cart and leak it
>>
>>29578858
>The digital copy is still a Cory in the House ROM at launch because Nintendo forgot to change it back
>>
>>29579004
>Sun and Moon's final score: 9.5/10, not enough Cory, too much House - IGN
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.