[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all that false flagging I did when the starters were announced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1406989643951.gif (23KB, 846x744px) Image search: [Google]
1406989643951.gif
23KB, 846x744px
>all that false flagging I did when the starters were announced pretending to be obnoxious Rowlet/Litten fans spamming "poopleo" hate so people could start appreciating Popplio more
>was confident that Masuda would never let Water get a terrible starter
>ends up being a waifushit whose signature move HEALS BURNS
I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.
>>
File: 1477679920178.png (385KB, 449x735px) Image search: [Google]
1477679920178.png
385KB, 449x735px
Sorry anon but that's you're fault for being an idiot.
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 680x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 680x537px
>>29577963
>>
>>29577963
Primarina is the best Gen. 7 starter. Stop, do not pull the trigger. Allow me to do it for you, three chins.
>>
>people complain about Scald
>GF made a water move that heal burns

BRAVO MASUDA
R
A
V
O

M
A
S
U
D
A
>>
>>29578146
This tbqh familia
>>
>>29577963
this is the first pokemon game where all the starters are so trash that if I did get the game at a heavily discounted price, i'd box whatever starter I randomly picked and use pikipek as my starter because rockruff's evolutions are garbage too

sun and moon have been an overwhelming disappointment so far, I can honestly say that ORAS got me more hyped, even though I can see ORAS being worse than Sun and Moon
>>
File: 0660.gif (2MB, 200x200px)
0660.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>29578430
>>
>>29578430

(You)
>>
is there even a case where you WANT to heal the burn? don't say fire orb
>>
>>29578612
opponent has guts
a burned pallossand partner in doubles.

Can't think of anything else that isn't objectively inferior to heal bell.
>>
>>29578612
Well, maybe it is like Wake-Up Slap.
Which would still be pretty shit but at least better than just shutting down guts + fire orb users.
>>
>>29577963
But water stays winning, OP. Waifubait is good if done right, like with Primarina. Poor Delphox looks like shit compared to it
>>
People are just getting upset because they're slowly realizing that the japanese aren't actually sapient.

The Japanese are notorious confabulators; they essentially come up with stories to explain their past actions that are in no way actually connected to a real continued thread of reasoning. If you were to ask a japanese person why they did something, and then presented them with evidence that makes their explanation seem impossible, rather than actually scrutinizing the information they just stare at you blankly because, unlike other humans, they genuinely don't understand how different ideas can effect each other. This is why they're so predisposed to horrible war crimes; they fight according to their basest, most brutal instincts and then come up with justifications later. There's been research on this; 95.7% of Japanese citizens literally can't pass the Turing Test.

This is why Japanese companies give out these bullshit nonsense reasonings for their actions, because they literally base their actions on nothing and construct a story around it later. The REAL reason the gender ratio for starters is mostly male is because they're horribly sexist and think of their coolest strongest heroes as male by default. But they made Primarina the way it is because they think mermaid animal people are sexy and they want to mastrubate to it. And the fact that these ideas they've presented are in direct conflict mean nothing to them, because the Japanese mind is incapable of rational thought or contradiction recognition.
>>
>>29577963
Looks like someone got burned, why don't you ask your new waifu?
>>
>>29577963
>false flagging
You deserved it.
>>
>>29578662
Those moves need a buff. They're so shitty as they are now.
>>
New pasta. Did you steal this from the other thread or are you the author?
>>
>>29578995
t.Koreanfag
>>
>>29579041
To heal that for you?
>>
>>29578430
>use pikipek as my starter because rockruff's evolutions are garbage too
Pikipek's evolutions are the worst designs in the entire series.
>>
>>29578662
It doesnt even work for shutting down Fire Orb users because Fire Orb would just activate again at the end of the turn. Primarina would have to outspeed the other pokemon for it to work and it doesn't look like it'll be fast.

I think Primarina's signature move was just designed with a thematic use in mind instead of a comoetitive one
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.