[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Encase you delusional "gen 7" fags decide to overstep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: not 7.jpg (73KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
not 7.jpg
73KB, 480x360px
Encase you delusional "gen 7" fags decide to overstep your binderies and make another cringe worthy claim that Sun and Moon are somehow a new generation instead of a mare expansion pak I need you to consider the following.

Most expansions in vidya in general will add new things to it. Just because there are new Pokemon coming does not mean that this punny amount of editions to the game somehow constitution a new gen. If you people were actually educated intelligently you would see the flaws in this train of thought.

It is very clear that gen 6 hasn't not even come close to ending just yet. If this is suppost to be the new gen than I must be a fole.
>>
>Encase
Stopped reading there
>>
>>29576189
I'm sorry I offensive your sensory abilities. Perhaps you should learn to have better reading compendiums before you enter the big leagues off the internet.
>>
>>29576324
Please stop. You're trying too hard.
>>
>>29576324
Kys. Compendiums isn't a word.
>>
>>29576348
I don't have to tri, no one has rebuttered my agreement and it is clear that gen 7 isn't real.
>>
>has brand new Pokemon
>has a brand new map

It is sadly Gen VII, as if we were getting a Gen VI game it could have the potential to not be shit, unlike SM what with being the start of a generation and thus being shit exactly like RB, GS, RS, DP, BW1, and XY.
>>
>>29576359
Actually, it is, but it is absolutely nonsensical in the context that OP used it. Regardless, he's a moron.
>>
>>29576457
Oh I'm sorry, are you so licking an agreement that you are going to start using add homosexuals?
>>
>>29576169
>binderies
>>
OP's right, just like CoD: Infinite Warfare isn't a new game, it's just an expansion pack. So is Black Ops 3. Obviously.
>>
>>29576656
CoD games are all the same game and yet Pokemon manages to out-CoD CoD.

It's okay when GameFreak/Nintendo does it.
>>
Hey, you posted it again!
>>
>>29576693

To be fair, Advanced and Infinite Warfare are a step in the right direction. At least they're TRYING to come up with something besides World War 2. And they didn't go full-Halo with it, which is something I can appreciate.

Battlefield went the other direction and went lower-tech with World War 1, can't say I'm impressed with that.

And Pokemon's mixing up the system with puzzles instead of just gym trainers, even if you fight a totem Pokemon in the end of each. Plus they're adding a few other smaller features. The way I see it, changing the system while keeping it recognizable is a good thing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.