[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BW/BW2 question I recently got back into Pokemon through X when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: may004.png (742KB, 837x1285px) Image search: [Google]
may004.png
742KB, 837x1285px
BW/BW2 question

I recently got back into Pokemon through X when I got myself a 3DSXL. I played through that and now Alpha Sapphire.

My question is do I buy BW2 or BW1? Do I skip BW1? Is 2 a genuine sequel or a glorified remake?
>>
Genuine sequel. BW1 are pretty boring though, so you can just read the plot on the internet and play BW2 without having to play the first.
>>
>>29575510
This, BW are ass. BW2 are objectively superior in every way.
>>
>>29575188
It's a genuine sequel, although I think the story is more interesting if you play BW2 first and then BW.
>>
>>29575188
Depends on how much you like story

And if you do play. You have shit diversity until the 2nd gym

Pinwheel forest is where it gets good
>>
>>29575188
>My question is do I buy BW2 or BW1?
BW2, don't even bother with 1 unless you want it for collection purposes
>Do I skip BW1?
Maybe if reading the story is enough for you. BW2 is geniune sequel so if you want to experience the generation fully you'll have to speedrun through BW1
>>
>>29575188

i like BW1 simply because it has a much cooler male protag

BW2 was a bit unneeded
>>
All the important story, and experience of the region is in 1.
2 Is really optional. It was great at the time for offering a lot of end-game, but at this point you'd probably rather be messing with the newer titles once you finish the game. Discontinued online services hurt it a lot.
>>
>>29575188
Buy B2W2, especially B2 since it has the Challenge Mode. Once you finish BW you only have the Battle House on Opelucid City (there you can have Rotation or Triple Battles daily depending on the version), East-Center Unova with daily battles against Cynthia (Spring only), Help Looker to find the Seven Sages, Pokémon Musical (a worse Pokémon Contest), and the Battle Subway (that it was the first reskin of Battle Tower) for post-game.

B2W2 has: PWT (here there are many battling modes but it is mostly known for allow you to battle all existant Gym Leaders until B2W2), Seasonal Battles against N and the Shadow Triad, Hidden Grottoes (the only way to get HA in Gen V besides Dream Radar), Funfest Missions (despite its name this is frustrating), All non cover Legendaries from Gen III and IV, Join Avenue (here you can pay for EVs, Berries, Hatching Eggs, etc.), and the Pokémon Musical and Battle Subway from BW.

B2W2 are sequels to BW: W2 is W's sequel, and the same goes for B and B2
>>
>>29575188
How rich are you? If you got the cash go ahead

Memory link it pretty cool if you can do it
>>
Thanks guys, I'm not sure which way to go as there are valid arguments for either.

>>29575703
This probably rings most true for me, I'd want to experience the region.

>>29575820
I can afford both monetarily it's just having the time to play them that might be an issue.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.