[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to breed for a HA Raichu with Fake-Out, Encore and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: very scared cat.jpg (32KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
very scared cat.jpg
32KB, 500x480px
>trying to breed for a HA Raichu with Fake-Out, Encore and Hidden Power Ice

Why is Gamefreak so shit? Why do IVs even exist? Why do they have to force people to cheat with their shitty literally 0 fun mechanics? End me.
>>
IVs really need to go. Hidden power types should be chosen at an npc.

People are going to breed or inject or clone or whatever for perfect ivs anyway so what's the point.
>>
If only there would implement something to change IVs in game.

Stop being a fucking faggot and wait 18 days, you pathetic shit stain.
>>
>>29571230
We don't know yet if you can change IVs to 30 in SM. We have only seen them going directly to 31 and that fucks everything up if you are breeding for Hidden Power.
>>
>>29571022
Have you tried you know, not doing it? It's not like you didn't know HP were hard to manipulate mechanics way beforehand. I swear to god casuals complain about everything
>>
Breed for 30IVs, then train to 31. Tada.
>>
>>29571287
>breeding for hidden power
>casual

Are purposely being retarded? That's literally the least casual thing you could do?

Balltism and soft resetting for shinies, natures, or gender are much more casual and even they are autism to the max.
>>
File: 1445369953633.png (359KB, 654x473px) Image search: [Google]
1445369953633.png
359KB, 654x473px
>>29571329
Jesus fucking christ i'm a fucking retard, thanks anon
>>
>>29571329
How do you breed for 30 ivs? There's no way to tell what ivs you have unless they are 0 or 31.
>>
>>29571355
Those are not casual things either. Do you even know what being a casual means? Let me explain to you why complaining about this makes you a casual: casuals don't get everything handed to them = they complain. Also let me remind you that manipulating IVs is the price you have to pay to be able to use an attack that changes type into almost any available. If it was that easy every special attacker would carry HP.
>inb4 cheaters exist
Well yeah file your complaint somewhere else /vp/ isn't going to fix that
>>
>>29571022
Don't forget you have to evolve any Pichu if you want to use them to breed :^)
>>
>>29571396
The old fashioned way: rare candies and an IV calculator to find the stats you're looking for. OP is probably already doing this to check for the 30's anyway.

>only tells you 31's and 0's.
As long as you don't have a random 31 stat involved, the IV guy will tell you what your highest stats are, which will obviously be the 30s.
>>
>>29571329
What if you want minimum damage from confusion and shit?
>>
>>29572963
> IV calculator to find the stats you're looking for
Stop asking stupid questions.
>>
>>29571022
you deserve death, fucking faggot. Please kill yourself
>>
>>29571278
So what? Just import N's Pokemon in January, breed for the 30s and then bump the rest to 31.
>>
IV BREEDING IS FUN

GIT GUD
>>
Want me to gen you what you need quick, OP? I don't mind.
>>
>>29573575
Yeah could you please? I'm going to put up a Tepig with the message gen me please on the gts

As stated in the op at lvl 100 pls evs in sp att and speed please
>>
Breeding a perfect mon is litterally too easy in Gen 6.. I've bred a perfect shiny Marill and Eevee, both by mistake with less than 10 hours worth of breeding random mons and without Shiny Charm
>>
>>29571022

look at meta, look at VGC is that fun? They barely can handle fun in these games, I fucking wonder why they are still alive...
>>
>>29573665
Sent :^)
>>
File: 1477848683484.png (34KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477848683484.png
34KB, 700x450px
>>29573665
Gonna need your FC then friendo, I don't inject, I use Powersaves.
>>
>>29573674
There is a huge difference between 6*31 IVs and a perfect mon with the right hidden power.
>>
File: Comfey.jpg (80KB, 556x600px) Image search: [Google]
Comfey.jpg
80KB, 556x600px
>>29573665
Sending it now, OP
>>
>breeding for hidden power

That's your problem
>>
File: awkwaed doggo.jpg (59KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
awkwaed doggo.jpg
59KB, 313x286px
You're w-welcome, OP
>>
>>29571459
>If it was that easy every special attacker would carry HP
Showdown kind of shuts that idea down completely
>>
>>29573925
A pokemon can have a Dark hidden power if and only if its IVs are perfect.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.