[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotta say, when i first saw the leaks of the final starter evolution,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 125.png (467KB, 680x379px) Image search: [Google]
125.png
467KB, 680x379px
Gotta say, when i first saw the leaks of the final starter evolution, i really did not like Incineroars design. I thought it looked too goofy and out of place. But he is massively growing on me now, and i like the whole wrestler looking trait the more i see it. This will be the first time i've ever chosen the fire starter since pokemon r/b/y. I might even nickname him "muchalucha". Anyone else feel the same about the new starters?
>>
>>29569079
>the starters are so shit you have to stockholm syndrome yourself into liking them

Nah, hated Incineroar and Primarina and still hate them now. Decidueye is ok, so I guess I'm going with Rowlet the first time and boxing the starter on any other run
>>
>>29569115
What a long and drawn out way to say "I'm a gigantic faggot with shit taste".
>>
Incineroar is ok, but the hands are really bad imo.

Primarina is just furbait.

Decidueye is goat.
>>
>>29569079
Decidueye is the best starter ever, to be honest family.
>>
>>29569079
This art feels more "game freak" than the leaks. I like it more, but not too much

but it has a really shitty name
>>
I like that he is literally the exact opposite of lucario

>cat instead of dog
>fire/dark instead of steel/fighting
>red instead of blue
>>
>>29569283
ha, i didn't even notice that. So is it pretty much guaranteed that incineroar will have a smash bros slot?
>>
>>29569079
It sucks that I don't like Incineroar but I can't not pick Litten. I don't want to deprive myself of enjoying the first 31 with him.

Dicidueye is the best final but Litten is the best starter.

But at least we can all agree that primarina is shitty furbait.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.