[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If pokemon was left in the hands of /vp/ would we have a perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (262KB, 611x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262KB, 611x556px
If pokemon was left in the hands of /vp/ would we have a perfect game? Would joe merrick kill himself?
>>
>>29568533
no, I think we'd have a much more community oriented game. joe might even be a happy guy again.
>>
>>29568533
>forgetting joe is part of /vp/
>>
>>29568533
there'd be a lot more lesbian relationships
>>
>>29568585
You mean "there would ONLY be lesbian relationships"
>>
>>29568533
>would we have a perfect game?
we wouldn't have games period because any new idea would be deliberated on, derailed, or there would be so much shit tacked on that the game would never be finished. And while everyone thinks making a game is easy because they all took comp sci classes at community college for a year, very few are competent or can get off their ass to contribute to building the game itself

Just look at Sage
>>
Real question is

wtf happened to Pokémon Clover and that other /vp/-based fangame project
>>
>>29568600
Psuedo Yuri trapxgirl
GuyxTrap
TrapxTrap
Incest
Feet
Pokemonxtrainer
>>
>>29568585
>lesbian
>not gay incest pedophilia
>>
>>29568533
No, it would be a fucking mess of features from every game with tons of shit Pokémon. It would also have an incredibly dumb, try-hard story in an attempt to mimic Gen 5.
>>
>>29568533
It would probably exclude trans and gays because "hurr durr fags! xD".
So no. It would be shit.
>>
>>29568533
No, that would be completely awful. /vp/ has awful opinions on how to improve the games, especially the metagame.
>>
>29568646

>>29568585
>>29568600
>>29568621
>>29568631
>>
>>29568646

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>29568616
Every single fan game has long amounts of work involved through design, settling on encounters and characters and then fizzles out by the time a new game comes along or even before that because while /vp/ and 4chan have great collaboration efforts in the meat of the game, there's absolutely no backbone in order to keep it moving.
>>
>>29568672
Just ignore and filter. Don't feed them.
>>
>>29568710
You're gonna stop being a fag eventually :^)
>>
>>29568616
WE'RE ON DISCORD NOW, AND THERE'S A GAME ON THE WAY. CLOVER THREADS WILL PROBABLY COME BACK JUST AS THE HONEYMOON WITH SUN AND MOON ENDS.
>>
All the Pokémon would be replaced with masculine edgy bara dragonsaurs and all the trainers would be cowtit lesbian lolis who all have their Pokémon at level 19283727 to ensure a bigger challenge. All of it takes place in the Battle Frontier logicially.
>>
File: 1475335611194.gif (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1475335611194.gif
2MB, 384x288px
WE GOT A BAJILLION NEW POKÉMON

EVERY POKEMON HAS, UH, SEVEN NEW EVOLUTIONS.

ALL THE REGIONS ARE IN THE GAME. EACH REGION IS THE LAST REGIONS POST GAME.

BATTLE TOWER AND BATTLE FRONTIER AND THE BATTLE SUBWAY AND EVERYTHING MAKES A REAPPEARANCE

RED IS FUCKING DEAD. LEAF IS THE FINAL BOSS.

I GET TO DATE MY POKEMON.

THE STORY IS OVERLY COMPLEX, ON THE LEVEL OF CITIZEN KANE.

NEW FORMS FOR ALL PREVIOUS POKEMON.

AND EVERY SINGLE POKEMON HAS NO WEAKNESSES ANY MORE BECAUSE IF A POKÉMON HAS A SINGLE WEAKNESS IT'S FUCKING USELESS.
>>
It would never be finished and for every great design decision Game Freak desperately needs to think of, there would be at least one that is either shortsighted or that doesn't fit with Pokemon at all.
>>
>>29568533
The game would be like this
>120 new pokemons avaible during the main game with another 40 unlockable in the post game
>The starters and most of the new pokemon design are made to be really intimidating to somewhat edgy
>Game is hard and even finishing the main story is a feat, you would have to check on guides to know what pokemon with what moves will give you a chance of winning
>Story would be edgy, not retarded fangames level of edgy but still would be rated a T
>Post game include both battle frontier and PWT

And the reception by the public would be like this
>/vp/ loves it!
>at least more than half of /vp/, the other half would say that a pokemon game shouldn't be like this and say that the other from 1 to 5 gen were better
>The game would get awful scores from the critics since the game is too hard and they wouldn't bother in trying to finish the game
>lots of articles on the internet about how the game suddenly change and it's no longer child friendly
>Worst number of sales of any pokemon game ever
>>
>>29568900
Can confirm
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.