[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We'll be able to fight old MC's and Rivals of the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

We'll be able to fight old MC's and Rivals of the other Gens too right? It's the 20th anniversary and i can't imagine GF leaving them out of this game. It would literally be the most retarded thing ever
>>
Game Freak loves to pander to genwun, so I seriously doubt it.
>>
>MC's
No. They have to be made canon with a canon team and I don't think GF wants that. Red is the exception because he canonically appeared in GSC.

>Rivals
Maybe. We don't know how many characters will appear, for all we know it'll only be one character per region and two for Kanto because gen I.
>>
File: 1476143074107.jpg (145KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1476143074107.jpg
145KB, 550x550px
>>29567839
>MC
No. Did you see the shitstorm Leaffags caused because their protagonist didn't appear? Now imagine the size of shitstorm we would see if it was Hilbert that appeared.

>Rivals
Rivals like May and Serena, who can be the protagonist, won't appear, no matter what. The rest have a little chance.
>>
>>29567908
>>29567952
Canon doesn't matter. Multiverses.
>>
>>29568039
this. GF cares about continuity like they care about type match ups making sense
>>
>>29568039
You got it backwards. It's the Multiverse shit that doesn't matter.
>>
>>29567839
There are 8 famous trainers in total, gen one gets two, other gens one. Rivals and champions mix

1: Red and Blue
2: Lance
3: Wally
4: Cynthia
5: Cheren
6: Diantha
7: Hau
>>
>>29568061
Yet, they've never broken the continuity they supposedly don't care about.
>>
>>29567839
(HEAVY BREATHING)
>>
>>29568065
>5
>not N
>6
>not AZ
>>
>>29567839
It's the 20th anniversary of gen 1. GF doesn't care about your shit gen.
>>
>>29568175
>gen2
>shit
>>
>>29567839
No protag other than Red will appear. This much is obvious.

And unlike Wally and (Gym Leader) Blue, Silver's team depends on the player's starter choice, and GF avoids giving anyone but Red a "canon" starter, so he'll most likely be ignored. The same for Barry, Hugh and Shauna.

Just accept it, johtoddlers, Lance is the only "Johto" character that'll appear in SM.
>>
>>29569768
>>29568175
>>29567839
I'm expecting all Rivals who can't be choose by the player to appear and Champions too. DON'T FUCK IT UP GF
>>
>Rivals
Probably. We have Wally already. Silver, Barry, Hugh, Shauna are probablt likely. Cheren, Bianca, Trevor, and Tierno are possible, but the former two have the issue of whether to use their BW1 or BW2 incarnation and the latter two had next to no presence in XY, plus they may only use one rival for each generation. May/Brendan and Serena/Calem are very unlikely.
>MC's
Most likely not, unless we get like a Super Memory Link that works with all the Gen IV~VI games and Gen 1 VC.
>>
>>29568071
Games released on the same day contradict each other's continuity.
>>
>>29567839
Holy fucking shit adult Ethan is hot as fuck. I need more of this NOW.
>>
let me fight silver
>>
>>29567952
Who cares about them? Pathetic people whining for their waifus.
>>
No gold. If he appears, not able to battle.

I want to keep him great.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.