[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Pokemon Generations was to be turned into a 22 minute show,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

If Pokemon Generations was to be turned into a 22 minute show, what episodes would you want to see?

Let's come up with ideas and synopsis' for episodes.
>>
I just want important battles against rivals and team admins&leaders animated well honestly.

That's all I ever wanted out of Generations but I'm not complaining over what we've gotten cause it isn't that bad.
>>
>>29567433
A plot where all of the evil leaders combine the remnants of their team and form under a single banner to summon arceus and dominate the world. Lysander also plans to betray them all in order to carry out his purification of the planet idea.

All of the protags have to team up and at the end there's a special appearance from the SM protag with one of the box legends.
>>
Honestly I'd just be happy with a yearly movie set in the Origins/Generations universe that gives us a more serious portrayal of rivals and villain teams and their motivations.

Even just a yearly 90 minute movie. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>29568010
Protagonist are shit Mary sue, thats why I like generations, it Focus in differents characthers
>>
>>29568152
Its a shonen what do you expect?
First and foremost they should be focusing on the fights.
>>
File: 1474436982937.png (781KB, 1003x951px)
1474436982937.png
781KB, 1003x951px
>>29567433
I would like to see the Ghost Girl's story.
>>
File: 1475806252053.jpg (16KB, 200x163px)
1475806252053.jpg
16KB, 200x163px
>>29568152
Overpowered =/= Mary Sue
Learn what the term means before using it.
>>
File: 1407117615561.jpg (3KB, 126x106px) Image search: [Google]
1407117615561.jpg
3KB, 126x106px
>>29568010
>all of the evil leaders combine

Some of the evil leaders have radically different goals (Maxie, Archie, and Cyrus all have mutually exclusive goals), Lysandre doesn't even consider himself a villain, the only two leaders I could see getting along are Giovanni and Ghetsis, and even then one would probably betray the other at the last second.
>>
>>29568261
Well Cyrus is stuck I'm the distortion world so he isn't in there. Maybe Charon or one of his admins.
Maxie would probably cooperate as his new motivation was forcing humanity to evolve. A domination event could force that in a was.
Archie would oppose him of course.
>>
>>29567433
None, generations is mediocre as fuck.

Animation ranges from decent to pisspoor and it takes pokemon way to seriously. The one episode, I believe the second one, had that ridiculous scene of the fucking police. Either that or they're just dull as fuck, like that ghost one released recently.
>>
>>29568441
Stuck up faggot right here.
>>
>>29568441
>it takes pokemon way to seriously

I assume you're super excited for ARORA, right?
>>
File: 87426861.jpg (38KB, 493x393px) Image search: [Google]
87426861.jpg
38KB, 493x393px
>>29568221
If it doesn't have a flaw then it's a fucking mary sue
>>
>>29568441
still more entertaining than the ashnime
>>
>>29568827
Yes, but the protagonists aren't flawless. The things they are shown to be good at are battling, and whatever the contest equivalent of the region is. That's it. The only protagonist that come close to being a mary sue is Nate.
>>
>>29569002
>But the protagonists aren't flawless
>list good things
>doesn't list a flaw
then?
>>
>>29569337
Everyone is good at least something. Other than what I listed, name ONE thing they can do better than others.
I'll repeat it again: Strong =/= Marry Sue.
>>
Episode 1:

Red gets his starter Pokemon from Professor Oak and meets Blue. They have a quick battle which ends in a tie. Both exclaim they'll be the champion and they go there different ways.

Red picks Charmander
Blue picks Squirtle
>>
I want to see Wally get his boipussi destroyed by his own male Gardevoir/Gallade.
>>
>>29569405
Episode 2:

Green is late on getting her pokemon from Professor Oak, she hurries to the lab and gets Bulbasaur. She runs into Blue and the two have a battle. She gets her ass handed to her and follows Blue for a time to learn how to be better at battling.
>>
>>29569515
Episode 3:

Red makes his way to Viridian City. He goes to the gym and finds that no one is there. He runs into Team Rocket for the first time. They completely kick his Charmander's ass and Red narrowly escapes them.
>>
File: 1477095255859.png (74KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1477095255859.png
74KB, 630x630px
>>29568152
As the other anon pointed out, they are not Mary Sues.

A Mary Sue is not someone who is too perfect, neither is it someone who is overpowered. A Mary Sue can be a Mary Sue while being a weak character and/or flawed character.
A Mary Sue is someone who the story, the universe favors for no real reason. A Mary Sue is a character that is getting special treatment without any reason. A Mary Sue is a character who breaks the narrative.
A good example of a non-Mary Sue character would be Brendan, a boy who has been training since he first got his Pokemon, and overtime, becomes the champion because he has gotten stronger by going through a lot of hardships.
An example of a Mary Sue character would be Ash, a boy whose very existence breaks the timeline, who gets to be forever young, has met and helped every God of the Pokemon World, every character in the universe likes him despite him being an idiot, constantly wins battles he should have lost because of random asspulls and loses every league just so he can be the hero in another region. All the while being a character who is capable of doing nothing.
>>
An episode where the Main Character wins and becomes Champion.
>>
>>29569715
Episode 4:

Having bean defeated by Team Rocket. Red decides he needs to get stronger. He goes to Viridian Forest and catches a Pikachu. The goons from the previous episode are in the forest capturing bug types and Red with his new pokemon, kicks their ass and sets the bug pokemon free.
>>
>>29569765
You know, when you put it like that, Ash is a really terrible character.
>>
The evil teams join forces and invade eachother's territory

Red and Blue's battle is interrupted by Shadow triad freezing the town
Gold and Silver are putting out fires in celebi Forest but are ganked by team flare
Ruby and Saph dogfighting team galactic above hoenn with flying Pokemon
Team magma and aqua pinsir attack Unova while black, white, Nate and rosa fight back each side
Team Rocket assault prism tower with alolan and mega kanto Pokemon against X and Y
All the rivals, gym leaders and e4 help out their respective region
>>
>>29569797
Episode 5:
Blue catches a Pidgey in Viridian Forest and uses it against Green's bulbasaur in a battle. Green finally wins a fight. The fight attracts Red who is still in the forest. Red meets Green and all three have a Pokemon battle. It's a three way tie. All of our protagonists go on their separate ways.
>>
>>29570027
Isn't green already a jobber in the manga though?
>>
File: 1477835020337.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1477835020337.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
This thread is full of the most cancerous fanfics.
>>
>>29570050
I guess?

Episode 6:
Red makes his way to Pewter City and challenges Brock to a Pokemon battle.

Brock uses a geodude and an Onyx

He completed crushes Red because he only uses Charmander and Pikachu.

Blue enters after him and quickly defeats Brock. He starts gloating.

Green enters at the end and beats Brock as well.

Red is left in the dust while the other two continue their journey.
>>
>>29568010
I could write about this. You've sparked something for me.
>>
>>29567433
Johto-Orre saga; unlike the game the significance of Kanto is downplayed. Maybe have pokemon like Snorlax or legionaries being moved to Johto routes.

20 episodes of Gold and Silver becoming frenemies, combined with them battling the Elite Four, Lance and Claire, and finally Red and Blue.

Final scene of the Johto arc features Lugia in the Whirl Islands being captured/tortured, before timeskipping two years to Orre, where Wes enters a diner in Orre's barren wasteland. XD001's subplot is merged into Colosseum's storyline. Michael(XD protag) appears as a cameo in a filler episode as an assistant to Dr. Kaminko when Wes and Rui face Robo-Groudon. Have cameos that make sense, like Team Plasma having a minor reference, with one of their Orre divisions attempting to break up abusive fighting rings in Pyrite Town. Maybe have allusions to what's happening in Sinnoh or Hoenn.
>>
File: 484234.png (470KB, 893x732px)
484234.png
470KB, 893x732px
>>29570060
>says the frogposter
>>
>>29568010
The only ones I can see doing that are Ghetsis, Cryus and Lysandre

Giovanni would be on your side along with the reformed villians
>>
>>29569337
Olympic athletes are mary sues

Nobody talks about the stuff they suck at like knitting
>>
>>29570471
>Leaf existing and beating Blue's Flying-type with a Grass-type
>All the Team Leaders, with completely different goals, teaming up for some reason

Just this time around, I have to agree with the frogposter.
>>
>>29570549
WE WANT LEAF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>29567433
Every episode with dawn.
>>
>>29567433
every episode with whitney and flannery.
>>
>>29571214
Stop being autistic. She never existed and she never will. Give up and at least try to make a good story.
>>
>>29571835
fuck you, nonbeliever.
>>
Listen, I just want a nature documentary with Pokemon instead of animals
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.