[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do diehard hoenn fans have an autismal level of hatred for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: images (17).jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
14KB, 320x180px
Why do diehard hoenn fans have an autismal level of hatred for gen 1, 2 and 4 ?

Not trying to start a gen war but more so wanna understand the reasons and psychology behind it
>>
>>29567380
Because they're fags who can't accept that Hoenn was meh region
>>
Why do diehard kanto fans have an autismal level of hatred for gen 2, 3 and 4

Why do diehard jotho fans have an autismal level of hatred for gen 1, 3 and 4

Why do diehard sinnoh fans have an autismal level of hatred for gen 1, 2 and 3

Why do you have such a shitty image on your pc? Are you 7?
>>
>>29567440
Confirmed diehard hoenn fan.
I have also never heard of a johto fan that has immense hatred for kanto.
>>
>>29567380
>but moreso wanna understand the psychology behind it

What are you expecting, a life story?
>>
But I like all those gens. It's Gen V that I hate.
>>
Gen 3 is the Gen 1 of gens past Gen 2
>>
>>29567380
this is advanced bait
>>
>>29567380
Gen wun is gay as hell. FRLG is superior in every way
>>
>>29567620
Good luck catching a wild Jynx in Gen 3.
>>
>>29567380
I love gen 4, don't really like gen 1 because it's boring as fuck and gen 2 is pretty much a game-size DLC for gen 1 so it ends up not impressive.
The only one which actually deserves hate is BW1 as the colossal failure it is.
t. hoennfag
>>
>>29567569
What?
>>
>>29567440
Im a kanto fag and i like every generation but would rank hoenn last. I dont hate it though
>>
File: images (16).jpg (12KB, 320x180px)
images (16).jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>29567575
Fuck off if your not gonna contrubute. Fuck outta here faggot boi
>>
I've also noticed Hoennshitters love gen 6 but hate 5.
Truly the cancer of this board.
>>
>>29567731
Most people hate Gen V anon. Hence the shit sales.
>>
>>29567750
We are not talking about passed sales. We are talking about posts on 4chan vp
>>
>>29567731
unovaborts shilling their shit gen are the true cancer
kys
>>
I am a hoenn fan and I only really hate gen 5.
>>
File: HTHYS.jpg (865KB, 608x1070px)
HTHYS.jpg
865KB, 608x1070px
>>29567728

Hey, that's a nice story, could you follow these instructions. I feel it would contribute the most, if you would follow through with them. Have a wonderful last day. <3
>>
>>29567731
I love Gen 5 but it is the unovabortions that are fucking cancer.
As >>29567778 said,
They'd be be tolerable if they didn't shill their Gen every single chance they get, they are worse than genwunners in this regard
>>
>>29567664
No no I understand him. Gen 3 was the start of the second era of Pokemon. It's when they decided the Pokemon world was not just Earth + Pokemon, but its own thing. It's when real life animals stopped appearing. The whole tone of the games changed and it became the wholesome utopia it is today.

This pissed a lot of Gen 1 & 2 fags off because it shat on the brand's identity at the time. Meanwhile Gen 3 fags act like it's the greatest thing ever because they can't understand the previous context and will always be closet salty that they'll never experience Pokemania.
>>
>>29567380
>not trying to start a gen war
Sure you aren't. Your logic applies to every gen anyway. Pick a number and people will claim it's the best and the others are shit.
>>
File: download.jpg (22KB, 300x168px)
download.jpg
22KB, 300x168px
>>29567846
I said im not so just fuck outta here faggot if you wont contribute anything useful.

FUCK OUTTA HERE
>>
Because counter culture.

No really. Of course everyone has nostalgic feelings to the game they started with. But you have to realize no gen has sold anywhere near what gen 1 did. There are many many people out in the wild who didn't play anything BUT gen1 while people who played the other gens tended to move on to the other games. So it becomes a no true scottsman thing. And because >normies REEEEEE
>>
>>29567891
see >>29567620
>>
All gens but 6 are good. Shut up faggots.
>>
>>29567906
rev up that porblems.jpeg
>>
>>29567440
Hang on now anon, we all know that there's only one group that has an irrational hate of other gens. And that's the sinnohfetuses.
>>
>>29567440
Never seen a sinnohfag hate other gens. In fact I only see appraisal threads of themselves. Most threads are b8 threads saying how they hate Sinnoh.
>>
>>29568069
>Never seen a sinnohfag hate other gens.
Pretty much all they do is deflect to other gens when you don't agree that it's perfect with very little talk of the actual games.
>>
>>29567380
Why do people on this board like to shit on Hoenn and Hoennfags? They're the quietest people here.

Is this some new meme?
>>
>>29568353
The usual patternfags appeared after BW2 and they were wrong so now its a meme to shit on it.
Its kind of died down now with it mainly being used by Sinnohfags along with shitting on Kanto, Unova and Kalos.
>>
>>29568353
Hoenn fags are the nist vocal about how they hate "da evullllllll gen wunnn" and gen 2 and how they think sinnoh is dog shit.

Literally no others shit on the whole franchise as much as hoenn fags
>>
I started with gen 2

7 > 2 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 1

don't hate kanto or anything, just firmly believe gen one is the most unplayable due to its mechanics, glitches and awful graphics.

I have fond memories of gen 3 but it's intensely overrated, didn't add nearly as much as gen 2 added/fixed, and the fact that they didn't add physical/special split was inexcusable, especially considering they knew water and dark were special, then proceeded to make crawdaunt and sharpedo.

gen 2 added breeding, genders, night and day cycles, happiness, a female protagonist, shinies, dark and steel type, berries, held items, and looked so much better than gen 1 (and did so without an immense amount of glitches)

gen 4 added physical special split, and HGSS was great, music was nice too, and the dex was pretty solid

gen 5 was solid, and they actually catered to some of the interests of competitive players

gen 6 was eh but megas are cool

7 is looking to be fantastic but it's obviously too early to tell right now
>>
File: ezgif-116378208.gif (105KB, 56x56px)
ezgif-116378208.gif
105KB, 56x56px
>>29569684
gen 1 vs gen 2
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.