[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that X and Y learned about having too many Legnendaries,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fjjfgjgf.png (729KB, 2400x1624px) Image search: [Google]
fjjfgjgf.png
729KB, 2400x1624px
Can we all agree that X and Y learned about having too many Legnendaries, and that Sun and Moon have learned a little bit form it?

>Mainline "Trio" in the form of the Tapus
>Boxart Duo
>Only two Mythicals
>Only other real legendaries are the Boxart Preevos, and let's be real, they're probably a lot more important then a bunch of other legendaries
>Probably going to reuse Zygarde as a Trio Master for Solgaleo and Lunala, due to it being "Earth"
>>
>>29565423
If only there was a way to keep Zygarde's Complete forme and not let it permanently be a zen mode gimmick, fucking game freak and their gimmicks

Yeah, I do agree on that having less Legendaries is at least a good thing, it kinda becomes a chore to catch all of them when there are so many of them.
>>
I wouldn't call using 3 kanto birds that are locked depending on what starter you choose and mewtwon in a "dungeon" good...
>>
>>29565968
Fucking mewtwunners
>>
>>29565423
>implying the Ultra Beasts aren't just glorified legendaries
>>
>>29566441
>>
>>29566441
Ultra Beasts are probably exclusive to SM.
>>
>>29565423
The legendary duo of Gen 1 should technically be Mega Mewtwo 1 and 2
>>
>You can never have too many legendaries!
It's still safe to think the UBs are probably not legendaries but I fear gf wants them to be, I hope not.
>>
No, XY's lacking side content compared to DP or BW1 is mostly the cause of the lack of legendaries to make optional dungeons for.

>>29566555
>come before the Mythicals in the dex

Sure thing.
>>
>>29566555
>implying gamefreak has ever made a pokemon exclusive to a game
>>
>>29567298
>Spikey Eared Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu
>>
SM has 18 legendaries.

15% of the new Pokemon are legendaries.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.