[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>m-muh wishiwashi isn't a totem >m-muh blank spaces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161031-081357.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161031-081357.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>m-muh wishiwashi isn't a totem
>m-muh blank spaces are totems

Where were you when denialfags were btfo yet again?
>>
>thinking we're getting more pokemon
You're the denialfag, faggot.
>>
>>29565170
I didn't say that, just that they're not for totems. I could be anything from form changes to new pokemon.
>>
>>29565163
>that fucking rider outfit
fucking kill me
>>
>>29565183
They're totems. Wishiwashi just doesn't have a new totem model.
>>
>>29565183
Yeah, you are a denialfag.
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 610x1570px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 610x1570px
>>29565183
>just that they're not for totems

But they ARE for totems you retard.

Wishiwashi doesn't have a blank space because it doesn't need an extra model. That's literally it. People were talking about this before this trailer was even out if you bothered paying attention
>>
You're implying they purposefully scrubbed a few forms as an added surprise while leaving every other Pokémon in there, as if they had the mind to surprise us. No, I don't know what those blank spaces represent, but if they wanted to surprise us, they would've scrubbed the demo clean. And it's not like they couldn't. They replaced other info with pikachu's typing and moves with pound, so leaving sprites was intentional, and that's what we're getting.
>>
>>29565163
They're for totems.

We know this mostly because the game's code explicitly states the totem mons, and it matches up with the blanks.

My understanding is that totem pokemon need a fake "alternate forme" that the game can switch them into when they go totem. Wishiwashi doesn't need a fake alt form, though...it's already got a real one. Wishiwashi School Forme is alt forme ID #1, and so the game can switch wishiwashi into forme 1 when it goes totem, conveniently putting it in school forme and making it a totem in one swoop.
>>
>>29565221
>We know this mostly because the game's code explicitly states the totem mons
so... why didn't you say that outright earlier? it would've cleared things up.
also, is zygarde actually a totem?
>>
>>29565206
Anon I don't think to realise this but Totem mon do NOT use different models.
>>
>>29565238
No, Zygarde's not a totem. Blanks are, I presume, for the cell/core -- it has 4 alternate formes in SM, up from 0 in ORAS.
>>
>>29565239
Yes they do. Larger size = new model. That's how the file system does it anyway.
>>
>>29565248
I don't think you realise how models work.
>>
>>29565257
I don't think you realize how file systems work.
>>
>>29565248
That's not how models work, though.
>>
>>29565268
I don't think you know how Pokémon works.
>>
>>29565271
Yes it is.
>>
>>29565163
It is a totem, it just isn't bigger than a regular Wishiwashi so no need for the space
>>
>>29565291
No it isn't.
>>
>>29565204
Alright, but do me first.
>>
>>29565204
So does this mean that if we play as the girl we can see her
feet
>>
>>29565322
But it is.
>>
>>29565245
Does the zygarde form change item interact with the blank forms?
>>
>>29565273
I don't think you know how /vp/ works
>>
>>29565355
>>29565322
>>29565291
>>29565271
>>29565268
Models don't work that way in general, but the way they're used in-game does. It's not just a matter of upscalling stuff, It's also linked to a bunch of settings, like how move animations affect them and stuff. Wishiwashi doesn't need that because they simply use the settings for its school form.
>>
>>29565245
Blank could also be for Ash Greninja. It'd make sense for it to be there, as a remnant of the Z that never was.
>>
>>29565211
>I'm forced to take pics of salanshit for a trial
preorder for game canceled
>>
>>29565413
No no no.
You have to dance with salandit in that trial.
>>
>>29565211
>extra model
why not?
because it's big?
you realize that wishiwashi comes in that form and not individually, right? that is how the ability works. all wishiwashi you see will look like that to begin with.
>>
Wishiwashi doesn't need alternate larger models because it's already supposed to be huge and the individual form is supposed to be tiny to emphasize its helplessness
>>
>>29566035
Pretty much this. Every totem needed a bigger models becaause Totems are bigger than regular Pokemon

Wishiwashi is already huge in school forms so no extra mode for WishiWashi
>>
>>29565163
>there are people posting on /vp/ right now that believed Wishwashi wasn't going to be a totem

The same drooling motherfucking retards who believed without a shadow of a doubt that Carbink was not related to Diancie.

Honestly how do you stupid fucking faggots roam the streets in daylight? How do you even breathe?
>>
>>29565211
>Ghost makes indigo
>Fighting makes orange
>the trial captains are a rainbow
>>
>>29567496
>implying the last trial captain will be Fighting when Hala's Fighting
Last one will be Dragon.
>>
>>29565245
Is it true that there is an item to switch between Sun and Moon time?
>>
No one ever denied Wishiwashi being a totem. In fact there was early gameplay footage heavily implying that it would be a totem.
>>
>people actually think there are blank pokedex slots for totems (which aren't catchable)
They're gender differences, you retards.
>>
The images we got were not models. They are stills of the models used in the dex. If the dex is counting the totems as another form, it would have to have one for Wishiwashi, too, regardless of if it's actually bigger or not.
>>
>>29567587
>when all the actual gender difference Pokemon from past gens in the dex are all there and all the Pokemon we know to have totems except Wishiwashi, which is already huge, have blank spots
>>
But anon is already confirmed that there isn't more with pic related
>>
>>29567654
You really think they just arbitrarily cut sexual dimorphism for all new mons this gen? Come on, anon.

Totems aren't even form changes. It's literally the exact same mon except slightly bigger.
>>
>>29567854
You really think they scrapped gender differences and nothing else? Come on, anon.
>>
>>29567854
There are no new gender differences this year. There was only shown the old ones.
>>
>>29567854
>You really think they just arbitrarily cut sexual dimorphism for all new mons this gen?
You really they think they went back to having that many gender differences after gens 5 and 6?
>>
Anyone know if we'really getting any more trailers before the release? I hardly think they're not willing to show off Alola dugtrio before the game is out.
>>
>>29567962
They haven't said anything, so maybe not. Maybe an english version of that overview trailer.
>>
Nothing exists. Now shut up.
>>
>this color scheme
>skeletions

Oh hey its that time again
>>
>>29568016
Go away Notch.
>>
>>29568031
I think the scarier thing is the huge ads.
>>
What the fuck is this retarded term "denialfag"?
>>
Totem Pokemon use alt form for better stats. since Wishiwashi already has alt form with better stats, it starts the totem battle in that alt form (school form). the other Pokemon don't have alt form with better stats so they added an alt form with better stats that use the same model. since these alt forms are not real alt forms, they are not view able in the pokedex and the dex images for them are blank. The same thing happened in ORAS The cosplay pikachu forms are not view able in the pokedex and the dex images for them are also blank.
>>
>>29568008
That's a shame. I can already imagine the hilarious commercial if they showed off Alola dugtrio.
>>
>>29567449
>Carbink is totally unrelated to Diancie! I-It's just a Luvdisc and Alomomola situation but they're in the same gen! That's all!

>Ultra Beasts aren't catchable! That ball and those Team Preview sprites mean nothing! Y-you'll probably just turn them over to the Aether Foundation after you capture them!

And let's not forget about the generic Hawaiian girl.

/vp/ is legitimately one of the most retarded boards on this site.
>>
>>29565970
>you realize that wishiwashi comes in that form and not individually, right?
No, Wishiwashi comes in Solo Form normally. Totem Wishiwashi breaks that rule and might even have a different ability.
>>
>>29565211
>gets btfo and instantly starts grasping hard
Classic retarded denial fag. Bet you thought the starter evos were fake too.

Anyone that think the blank spots are totems are literally actual autists
>>
>>29565238
He didn't say that before because he's talking out of his ass
>>
>>29565163
Wishiwashi's totem looks to be the same size as a regular school form Wishiwashi. But every other totem we've seen is larger than normal. So you haven't disproved anything.

As much as I want more Pokemon, it's not happening
>>
>>29569641
Even if they aren't totems.
There isn't any new hidden pokemon,stupid idiot.
>>
>>29569641
The reason blank spots exist is because they're data for Pokemon that don't appear in the Pokedex because they aren't catchable. The most logical conclusion is totems due to their placement and amount. Sure, technically it could mean more Pokemon or evolutions, but that would mean they were unobtainable
>>
>>29565163
what is wishiwashi's shiny in school form
>>
>>29569869
>>29565211

>There's one next to Zygarde 10%
EXPLAIN THIS!!!
>>
>>29567833
Don't know how people are still arguing after seeing this. Give up lads, it's over. Maybe we'll get another Alolan form or two in the post-game Nat Dex, but even that is incredibly, incredibly unlikely.
>>
>>29567833
>Dratini line starts at #281 in Alola dec
How does that confirm there isn't more?
>>
>>29571889
Lines up perfectly with the leaked dex from the demo.
>>
>>29572500
Also,Dratini line is the last line in the alola dex.
>>
>>29570674
Totem zygarde has text.

Both dog and gundam mode. The fact they dont have dex pics means might only stay in sm.

Oddly enough hat pikachu has dex forms unlike cosplay pikachu did. Can only mean it's for trasferred pikachus from other gens.
>>
>>29565970
Because most of the school form wishiwashi are normal wishiwashi. If this were set up differently, you would have to find the oversized one in the middle of all those fish.
>>
>>29570674
Zygarde Cell and core are treated as forms internally
>>
>>29565211
We know the Ghost captain already.
>>
>>29565211
Wait, why is there a dragon/fighting type totem for the flying type trial?
>>
>>29565211
Why would we need separate pokedex spaces for totem mons?
>>
>>29575232
They don't, which is why they're blank. Otherwise, the game would bug out if someone managed to glitch/hack one into the Pokedex, because it would try to call up a file that didn't exist.
>>
>>29568208
A person that thinks that leaks aren't ever true and try to find a whole lot of evidence of leaks being fake whether they are in fact fakes or not.
>>
>>29574504
Where the fuck did you get the idea there was a flying trial?
>>
A couple leaks that are only disproven if you assume all new Pokemon have been seen.

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27172920/#27174205
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/28553772/#28554141

The first is from the same thread as >>27174081 (Dead) so if he's wrong about the Ice/Ghost snowman (no it's not the crab; Chinese-to-English translation errors are one thing but this guy's English is fine) it's pretty amazing that he managed to quietly squeeze in between a real leaker's real posts AND perfectly predict Oricorio. Admittedly there's also the mistake about Abra but even that seems like a minor mistake compared to the Chinese leak's mistake about how Ash-Greninja evolves.

The second was posted by itself so it's not as easy to confirm, but so far it's managed to guess Ash-Greninja being from the demo, special balls needed to capture Ultra Beasts, and the Alolan Diglett and Geodude lines. Individually these are all possible to guess, but all combined? That would take some amazing luck, especially when the only things apparently wrong are the total number of Pokemon and the Alolan Ekans and Dodrio lines. But again, that's only proven wrong if you assume we've already seen everything.
>>
>>29577713
They probably didn't know the EXACT number of new pokemon or only have an indirect source.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.