[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you think if they added the possibility to de-evolve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: de-evolution.jpg (45KB, 720x357px) Image search: [Google]
de-evolution.jpg
45KB, 720x357px
What would you think if they added the possibility to de-evolve pokemon in the games?
>>
>>29564514
Eeveelutions become a hell of a lot more broken.

Except Leafeon who remains shit.
>>
>>29564514
>teach butterfree sleep powder and toxic
>devolve into metapod
>make ultimate stalling machine
>>
>>29564551
>sleep powder and toxic

I too love poisoning my sleeping foes
>>
I am so happy that we got to see Groudon and Kyogre in their devolved primal states. It made it so much more interesting that they were a lot stronger before they were put to sleep. Especially after the generations episode. It just showed how fucked the ancient world was and how the primals and modern shit were completely incompatible.
Would the ancient power evos count as this? It's mostly all more modern pokemon going into something more primitive. I like to think back when the environment could sustain them. I'd love more of something on a similar vein.
>>
>>29564697
Mamoswine, Yanmega and Tangrowth are evolutions. OP's example would involve devolving Yanmega to Yanma.
>>
>>29564697
I don't know if Primal Reversion counts as devolved forms. I mean, yes, they are ancient versions of Groudon and Kyogre, but they are still the same pokemon. Think of Scyther evolving into Scizor and not changing formes to Steel-Scyther.

Plus the primal forms are stronger, which kinda goes against the in-universe idea of evolution
>>
>>29564744
>>29564763
Ah my bad. I guess it'd be pretty cool to devolve. Getting more moves and just being able to switch would be pretty nice.
>>
>>29564514
It would definitely have some niche uses.
Eeveelutions would have movepools that make Gengar jealous.
Poliwrath now gets Swagger, Perish Song, Bounce and Hyper Voice while Politoed now gets Circle Throw, Submission, Mind Reader and Dynamic Punch. I don't think either one cares at all.

It would pretty much be an exclusive Eevee buff.
>>
Soon
>>
>>29564514
Wouldn't that essentially be forme-changing?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.