[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when we get DP remakes, do you think we'll get completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (260KB, 1617x1073px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 1617x1073px
So when we get DP remakes, do you think we'll get completely redesigned characters like previous remakes did? or will they just continue to use old designs but just updating the art style for them
>>
I didn't remember Jupiter being so hot.
>>
>>29557761
>Remake D/P
>Only incentive is new Z-Moves
I miss when Masuda was kept in a cage, composing music.
>>
>>29557761
What makes you think you'll get DP remakes? Next Pokémon games will be in the Switch. They gotta step up their game, they'll stop doing the same shit from now on.
>>
>>29557898
I didn't remember, that the Team Galactic Admins actually had decent designs.
And Jupiter is quite hot. You don't realise until you are older and see her in that way.
>>
>>29558044
>Only incentive is new Z-Moves
Sinnoh with SM's engine would be awesome
>>
>>29558057
Money. Game Freak and Nintendo love it.

They could remake Sinnoh for the Switch and add a physical Poketch that works with the game to make up for the lack of a second screen.
>>
>>29558044
Megas being brought back solely to spice up remakes seems realistic. Didn't Roawn study evolution? Half of Sinnohs dex was cross gens anyways, so Megas conveniently fit right in.
>>
>>29557761
Saturn and Mars will suddenly have darker skin and Jupiter has an eyepatch
>>
>>29558057
It will be like going from FF9 to FF10 gameplay and graphics wise. They will build Sinnoh from the ground up and it will be fully rendered 3d environments. The world space will be 30x as big as the original games.
>>
>>29558205
Mega Elektivire... please be real.,.
>>
>>29558314
Mega Yanmega!
>>
>>29558208
>Mars becomes quieter and more autistic, and develops a crush-like obsession with the player
>Jupiter becomes smarter and more flirtatious, and her redesigned outfit shows her bare midriff
>Saturn becomes fat, and chuckles a lot
>Charon becomes muscular, goes shirtless and calls Cyrus his "bro"
>>
>>29557761
>That Mars in the 3DS theme

I need an updated Mars as soon as humanly possible.
>>
>>29558588
That is just a copy of ORAS guys, and it seems like Saturn would be more likely the "BRO" guy since Charon is an old fart.
>>
>>29557761
They will probably expand the character and designs of the characters like they did in ORAS. Brings back mega evolution back into the spotlight maybe and some new story expansion featuring Giratina.

It'll inevitably be remake anyway, the nostalgia factor alone will be strong enough to reel people in, my brother's in college now and his first game is Pearl, he'll preorder them as soon as they're announced.
>>
In the name of themes, the commanders gets redesigned with sizes going Jupiter>Saturn>Mars>Charon, with Charon being a brain in a jar connected to a small robot body that is themed on Rotom.
>>
>>29558772
Im 21 and Pearl's my first game too, can't believe it's been 10 years. I too hope to see expanded Sinnoh in 3D anon
>>
File: IMG_1890.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1890.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>29558760
>That is just a copy of ORAS guys
>>
File: 54808959_p0.png (748KB, 1021x1458px) Image search: [Google]
54808959_p0.png
748KB, 1021x1458px
>>29557761
I bet dollars to donuts they'll reuse Cynthia's model for the remakes. Which is a shame cause I like when characters get redesigns.

Galactic and other character will probably get redesigns though. Whether they'll be major changes like Aqua/Magma or more minor is the real question I think.
>>
>>29557761
I hope you actually get to battle Charon this time. Or that he does more than piss around ineffectively in the postgame.
>>
>>29559418
I still don't really understand why they added Charon in the first place. 3 commanders is a good amount and he barely did anything.
>>
>>29559505
Rotom
>>
>>29558044
>implying there won't also be Sinnohian forms of Gen 1 Pokémon only of course
>>
>>29559505
So Mars could complain about him being a newfag.
>>
Saturn will turn into a girl
>>
File: 1393396735981.png (176KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1393396735981.png
176KB, 377x377px
If the DP remakes do happen and there are redesigns; I hope Team Galactic gets one. Their outfits are so damn ugly.
>>
File: 412piKhx5EL._SY300_.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
412piKhx5EL._SY300_.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>29557761
The redesigns kind of made sense for all of the remakes so far, since they were from a vastly different time with a vastly different art style - not to mention, they mostly had incredibly generic designs the first time around (see: Magma and Aqua, also the Team Rocket executives) so the redesigns were almost necessary in many cases.

I'd say that the Gen 4 art style is more new GF than old GF, and the designs for admins and other important characters were much more varied and vibrant. I imagine if we get a DP remake, nobody will be significantly redesigned: they'll simply get conservative updates to their art to be in the modern style (i.e. slimmer figures, bigger eyes), much like FRLG did for pretty much everyone except Red.
>>
Probably light redesigns like HGSS

>>29558044
Last time that was the case was GS
>>
>>29559692
>Entire squad is chicks
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>29558057
What makes you think we aren't?They're not your friends. It's basically easy money and fills the gap for them. That's why they do it. ORAS was about as lazy it gets just to make a few extra bucks.
>>
>>29559759
Nah. They probably turn Saturn into a really effeminate boy and everyone will mistake him as a girl
>>
>Cynthia with Advanced Generation redesign

MUH DIK
>>
>>29557761
They are going to ruin Cyrus. I just know it.
>>
Oras selling better than Hgss is a good omen towards more remakes. It use to be about completing the pokedex, but Gamefreak is all about mining that nostalgia nowadays. I wouldn't be surprise if they re remake old remakes.
>>
>>29559933
I look forward to his (possible) redesign the most. They might fuck him up but almost all of the ORAS redesigns were straight upgrades IMO so I have faith they can improve him.
>>
>>29560188
I have no doubt they'll start remaking remakes at some point. They know damn well people are still obsessed with the earlier games.
>>
>>29559555

Sinnoh forms would be pretty cool. But for the love of god please not just Kanto.

But what would get them?
>>
>>29561360
The ones from the west (Unova, Kalos, Alola native mon)
>>
>>29561360
Gen 5-7 mons.
Best one I've heard is Alolan Golurk. Steel/Ghost, built to look more like a turret. Turned into a bulky special attacker, with Mega Launcher. Lore being that the ancient people of sinnoh (somehow) crafted them out of the deposits of Iron Island to defend from seabound attackers.
>>
>>29559555

There weren't any in the originals so I highly doubt they would put them in the remakes, it doesn't make any sense to, since Alola is the only region with regional forms, they won't do it with old regions but will with the new ones.
>>
>>29557761

They'll get new designs, no reason why they wouldn't, every other remake did it.

Cynthia doesn't have a new design in S/M cause that would confirm/leak the remakes if they do eventually happen.
Showing off Cynthia on the Battle tree is a big tease to it though.
>>
>>29557761
I'm actually kinda mad they didn't at least give Cynthia new clothes.
>>
>>29558205
This, the only reason why they didn't made new Megas is cause the large number if Z-moves and giving it spotlight. I feel Megas from now on will remake/sequel exclusives just to add something, especially now after ORAS retconned everything.

Plus, Cyrus needs his Mega Weavile.
>>
I'm kinda expecting a FRLG remake before a DPPt remake at this point
>>
>>29559711
FUCK
YOU
>>
File: Mars.png (450KB, 652x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mars.png
450KB, 652x900px
>>29557761
Yes pls.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.