[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not postgame content if it's a one-and-done thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bf-map.jpg (64KB, 620x339px) Image search: [Google]
bf-map.jpg
64KB, 620x339px
It's not postgame content if it's a one-and-done thing. To be real postgame content it has to be infinitely repeatable.

Catching legendaries is not postgame. Delta Episode or Looker Quest are not postgame.

Battle Frontier is postgame. Pokéathlon is postgame. Black Tower and White Treehollow are postgame.
>>
The correct term is endgame you retard
>>
>>29554021
Thanks bro
>>
File: pichu pause.png (461KB, 1290x1023px) Image search: [Google]
pichu pause.png
461KB, 1290x1023px
>>29553984
>REAL Post game content
>Post game
>Delta Episode
>Literally content that you complete POST GAME

Anon what are you doing?
>>
>>29553984
So what you're saying is that the Maison is post game?
>>
>>29557320
Yes. It's low quality content as well, though.
>>
Delta Episode barely even counts anyway because you can't do shit until you finish it. It may as well be part of the main game.
>>
>>29557345
Why is it low quality? To get 200 wins in all 4 catagories it takes alot of breeding and training. I don't understand this meme
>>
>>29557520
It's just regular battles.

None of the mechanics that makes the Battle Frontier interesting, most notably the dungeon navigating of the Pyramid or resource management of the Castle, are present.
>>
>>29557579
If all you want out of a postgame facility is different battle rules, how would you feel if the Chateau (or I guess the Battle Tree) had:
>Singles, Doubles, Triples, Rotation & Multi battles like they have now
But also:
>Sky Battles
>Inverse Battles
>Battle Royale
But it's all in the one building? Would that satisfy your itch for a Frontier-like postgame? You've got a wide(r) variety of battle rules, after all. Or is there more to the problem? Do you need multiple buildings to house the different rules?
>>
>>29557614
>>29557520
stop saying that everything you don't agree with is a meme, retard
>>
>>29557804
Literally all they need are rental battles like the Factory and I'd be satisfied.
>>
>>29557833
Hopefully we can use the QR Teams from the Global Link in the Battle Tree. Because then, yeah. There's a rental mode.
>>
>>29557804
No, I want the external mechanics back.

Battle Pyramid has dungeons, I'm not sure if they're randomly generated but they have items to find, trainers that can potentially be avoided and even wild Pokemon.

Battle Castle has you earning points after each battle, with the number varying according to your performance. Pokemon aren't healed automatically, but you can spend those points on doing that, or purchasing hold items, increasing your own Pokemon's levels, decreasing the upcoming trainer's levels among other things.

Something like a Sky Battle or Battle Royale is way too miniscule of a change.
>>
>>29557804
not him, but the reason I want a battle frontier is because of the different rules and gimmicks, shit like the battle roulette, pyramid, castle, Arena and fuck, even the battle dome feels better than another Battle tower clone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.