[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm stuck /vp/. I don't know which starter to choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

I'm stuck /vp/. I don't know which starter to choose in S/M, Decidueye or Incineroar? Their animations in battle are both great. Any other people stuck on choosing their favorite starter?
>>
>>29552973
Why not all three?
>>
>>29552973
I'm boxing mine and using munchlax
>>
>>29552973
use the least used.
>>
I've always been stuck on picking Rowlet or Litten. I'll probably just wait for stats before I pick.
>>
Nope, I'm definitely picking Decidueye. Incineroar is cool and all but I just hate Litten with all my might.
>>
Decidueye is the only one who's not offensively bad
>>
>>29552973
Decidueye, i dont like bara
>>
Kinda, i was gonna choose Incineroar but Primarina is really growing on me.
>>
File: Incineroar Episode.png (353KB, 928x593px) Image search: [Google]
Incineroar Episode.png
353KB, 928x593px
>>29552973
I have the same problem. I like owls and grass types but I also like wrestling, cats and fire types.

I will probably choose Incineroar because most of my friends prefer Decidueye and fans make amazing shit about Incineroar.
>>
I was really disappointed with Incineroar, but at the same time it reminds me of a friend so I'm conflicted.
>>
>>29552973
none because june 4th
>>
>>29552973
I'm probably choosing all three. If I had to choose only one, then it would be Primarina
>>
>>29553111
>You'll never see Ash's Primeape and Incineroar battle in the ring
>>
I'm not torn on my choice, I've been in Rowlet's camp since day 1. That being said, I think that type-wise these are the most interesting starters we've ever had. We'll see about design-wise once we get those dex entries. I think Inciniroar is my favorite fire starter ever.
>>
>>29552973
Honestly the last time I had this much trouble picking a starter was Gen 4. But I have made my choice even though this Gen's starters are all great. I'm picking Litten. I only like Rowlet out of the first stages and have a special hatred for Litten and Torracat. Don't know why. After the leaks I was torn between Tiger Mask and Owliver. I don't like any of the mid stages. They all just look like weird teenagers, though that's mostly the case for mid stages starter boogeymanz. Primarina is cool but not really mine. At last after long thinking I chose Incineroar. I still fucking love Decidueye and am a huge owl lover, but I like Incineroars design and personality a whole lot more. Gonna breed for both in wifi battles.
>>
Yeah I'm having a tough choice between Decidueye and Incineroar too, can't decide. I really love Ghost type, but Fire/Dark also seems wicked.
>>
If there is a specific fire type other than litten you want, pick rowlet. If there is a other grass type you want other than rowlet, pick litten.

Simple as that.
>>
>>29553783
but theres another water, grass, and fire type i want other than the starters
>>
Littenfags will welcome you with opened hands. Rowlett is for normies
>>
>>29552973
I'm stuck between Primarina and Decidueye myself. I've wanted opplio since he was first introuced and I like his whle line, but the grass owl is really cool.
>>
Decidueye' Grass type is very common in Alola; Flying is also a relatively common type in the first two stages. Ghost is not so common but Grass/Ghost is not a good defensive typing.

Primarina shares the same Type as one of the Tapus.

Meanwhile, both Fire- and Dark-type Pokemon are rare in Alola, so Incineroar it is.
>>
>>29552973
I think all three of them great. Usually I end up boxing my starter after an easy choice of picking the least worst. But I can't even narrow it down to two this gen.

Also can't decide if I want to play as a boy or girl.
>>
>>29554166
The boys walking animation makes him look like a tool, play the girl
>>
>>29552973
Do you like any of the new Fire types enough to want to use them in-game? How about any of the new Grass types? If you do, then pick the starter of the other type. Let's say you love Alolan Exeggutor. Pick Litten so you don't have two Grass types.

If you don't care about having a balanced in-game team, or don't like any of the other Fire or Grass types enough, flip a coin. If you find yourself wanting the coin to land one particular way, pick that starter.
>>
>>29552973
I would honestly pick based on what you want your team to be DESU.
>>
>>29552973
wonder trade and hope to get both. you'll definitely get both in the first few hours.
>>
>>29554709
or jsut use pokemon bank
>>
Decidueye sure looks cool and his type is so unique. But the vast majority of players will pick him. Maybe i'll use Incineroar, i finished watching My Hero Academia and he reminds me of All Might
>>
>>29555257
Incineroar is Tiger Mask you colossal fucking faggot.
>>
>>29552973
Gonna pick Incineroar and name it Stone Cold if it's male and Bliss if it's female.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.