[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the only one who found the GEN1/2/3/4/5 pandering in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1476839115143.png (115KB, 815x347px) Image search: [Google]
1476839115143.png
115KB, 815x347px
The number of new pokemon didn't bother me in XY.
What bother me is the pandering to old gens that his game had,and the new pokemon where overshadowed,really annoying if you ask me since i play for the new pokemon.
>>
This series is getting stale,anyway.
The more old pokemon they put,the more boring the main game is.
XY was unplayable for me,it was a boredom of game.
>>
File: 1477163153465.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1477163153465.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>29546098
>I don´t like the games having old mon
>Shits on B/W for having 156 new mons and not having old mons
>>
>>29546615
There are a lot of people here who love that about gen 5. Why would you assume OP wasn't one of those?
>>
>>29546649
Because the majority of people here shits on gen5 for having too much mons and shits gen 6/7 for not having enough mons
>>
>>29546649
OP here.
Having old pokemon is fine,as long it isn't insane as XY.

BW and Platinum where really good,900h+

XY however,where boring as fuck.
>>
What was the point of the Kalos forest being a carbon copy of Viridian?
If I wanted to play red I'd just play red.
>>
>>29546773
muh parallel universes
>>
>>29546766
It's almost as if /vp/ wasn't a hivemind and there are different people with differing opinions posting here, unbelievable.
>>
I didn't give a shit because if I didn't want to use old Pokemon, which I didn't, I didn't have to.

I play mostly for the region itself though, and the sheer amount of Pokemon Kalos had made the region feel real disjointed as nothing showed up more than once except like Flabebe.
>>
>>29546799
Stop using this Reddit/imgur sentence structure you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29546799
I know /vp/ isn´t just one guy but the loud majority makes those two point when they want to shit on these gens
>>
>>29546615
When a lot of the Pokémon are clones of old Pokémon, yea ima shit on it
>>
Apparently it has 292 entries,with 73 new pokemon...
Ehh...it's better than Kalos at least the new pokemon will apparear.
>>
>>29546098
IMO I always saw it as both pandering to people who started with gen 1 and also reintroducing older Pokemon to new fans. While rare, there were a couple times I overheared kids on public transportation talking about old mons like they're hot shit.

And giving my old 3ds with a copy of Y in it let a friend of mine who hasnt played in years find new favourites.
>>
File: 1476218962115s.jpg (2KB, 86x124px) Image search: [Google]
1476218962115s.jpg
2KB, 86x124px
>>29546963
Dude the only one that was a carbon copy was conkeldur . The rest just follow the patterns
>>
See what gamefreak should've done was make a bunch of alola forms for really popular Pokemon (like a max of like 30 per region; slightly more from kanto, hoenn, and unova.) (basically popular Pokémon that didn't receive megas) (and even if some of them have megas) and do what they did in black in white by pretty much having Pokémon that are only native to unova with only alola forms of previous pokemon. That way we have more than just 80 new Pokémon. And even if they could only do 80 new pokemon At least everything would like new with the added alola forms
>>
>>29547063
They are going to do this shit in every game from now.

Alola have 292,yeah
But GEN 8 will be boring again having 600 old pokemon and 20 new pokemon.

We're in a point that XY fucked up the series,it's the first time that i'm bored of the old pokemon thaks to XY
>>
bemp.
>>
File: op.jpg (94KB, 511x223px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
94KB, 511x223px
>>29546098
what is your problem today, anon?
>>
>>29547470
kys bempfags
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.