[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ds is fucking up and i sont have the funds to buy a new one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ds ded.png (8KB, 712x216px) Image search: [Google]
ds ded.png
8KB, 712x216px
My ds is fucking up and i sont have the funds to buy a new one in time for sun and moon

Whenever i push the screen back it pops and turns of the entire ds

Any help?
>>
>>29545006
Just shill the money for a 2ds, they're pretty cheap
>>
>>29545046
How cheap?
>>
Same thing happened to mine recently, the hinge broke and everything kept getting worse. I can at at least play it if the screen doesn't flop all the way back

I'm going to try and glue it in a position at some point but will probably just have to get a new one eventually
>>
Did you buy insurance? If you did, you can get it replaced for a New 3DS. If not, then try to keep your 3DS against something at all times.
>>
>>29545083
google it you fucking retard.

Its the ribbon cable. Open up your DS and fix it.
Get your dad to fix it if you're to retarded to do something simple yourself.
>>
>>29545083
Less than 70 bucks usually
>>
>>29545083
Look up Nintendo 2DS refurbished

Go to the link on Nintendo's site, and they're selling them with New Super Mario Bros. 2 pre-installed for $60
>>
Out of curiosity, how do you people break the hinges so easily?

Guessing this mostly happens to XL users because the upper screen is heavy.
>>
>>29545128
Act nice fucking faggot.
>>
>>29545232
Make me :)
>>
>>29545083
i got mine for $40 on craigslist and it works perfectly.
>>
Cheers for all the advice, im just going to scrounge money till i have enough for a 2ds, for now im playing my 3ds propped up on a sharpener
>>
>>29545210
My regular o3ds has had unstable feeling hinges right out of the box. That horrible click and the wobbliness in the open position. Seems like it might break at any time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.