[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call me a salty amourfag, i dont fucking care. I'm still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1477566760590.png (2MB, 1128x1824px)
1477566760590.png
2MB, 1128x1824px
Call me a salty amourfag, i dont fucking care. I'm still mad about the Anime's ending. I mean yes, Serena kissed Ash but what the fuck TVTokyo, why the fuck would you have Ash just stand there like that emotionless? He should have fucking pulled her in and kissed her longer to really showed he loves her. And to make it worse they dont even fucking include the kiss in Ash's memories from his travels. they had that one fucking chance to make the anime great again after Ash's bullshit loss against Alan and releasing Greninja. and they ruin it with a cheesy kiss from Serena. Well fuck that I'm done with the Anime. Sun and Moon looks like shit too. Just end Ash's adventure already if you're not going to make it look like Ash is going to improve
>>
Meh, the whole kiss scene was shitty writing.

Serena: Hey, Ash, I'm going to become prettier for you since that's what my whole character arc is basically about.
Ash: 'Kay
Serena: *Kisses Ash off screen*
Ash: Bye!
>>
File: aufqVw9.gif (621KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aufqVw9.gif
621KB, 1280x720px
>>29544904
>falseflagging

HAHAHAHA STAY MAD MISTY
>>
>>29544983
Go eat a dick Kasumifag
>>
File: 1477585448558.gif (773KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1477585448558.gif
773KB, 540x304px
>>29544904
What ever makes you feel better Misty
>>
>>29544904
>pulled her in and kissed her longer to really showed he loves her
I'm most definitely replying to a falseflagger here, but you do realize that's pretty ooc for Ash, right?
>>
>>29545126
>falseflagging

i dont think you know what that word means. Still triggered Ash didnt have the reaction you hoped? :^)
>>
File: 1477687730666.png (38KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1477687730666.png
38KB, 633x758px
>>29545126
>>29545188
>>29545208
A-ash loves Misty g-uys
>>
The reason why they made it short, sweet, and simple is because this isnt the last time we'll see Serena. Through all the series, OS, AG, DP, BW, XY was the only series to actually consider itself unfinished, as mentioned in the airport the XY gang's departure will only be temporary, meaning its possible for Clemont and Bonnie to make a cameo in Alola, and its actually possible since Clembot can take control over the gym. And then there's the whole thing with Serena... one of the writers decided to comment on the reason why they had to cut her hair saying it showed her side of things through a new personality, and yes it did change the story. But it also resembles heavily on the new female protagonist in Sun and Moon, also the name for the female protagonist is also heavily similar to Serena by being named Selene. Now, since its the 20th anniversary of Pokemon and the anime itself too. Many people are bound to return, Look at what BW did for their 15th anniversary. Looker returns, Dawn returns, Cynthia returns, Decolora Islands ED credits shows all the past protagonist from May to Dawn, Misty to Brock, Gary to Paul, etc, it also included flashbacks from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Now, Gary Oak is bound to return in the SM anime, not now, but next season in late 2017 where it marks the 21st season overall in the anime. Serena is simply bound to return and take Selene's place, competitions are also a must in SM which is why they still havent announced the feature yet. Shota is in Hoenn too doing much research with Steven, but research doesnt last forever, he'll take Hau's place and actually be considered Hala's grandson (Kinda how Gary Oak is Blue from the games). XY was a major selling point for the series. They arent SEGA... They wont make something amazing, then total shit afterwards (besides Sinnoh to Unova since the DP had some bad flaws too which makes it worse than XY by a few). SERENA will return, SHOTA will return, Clemont, Bonnie, Alain, Manon, every1.
>>
File: 1310671996285.jpg (11KB, 297x275px)
1310671996285.jpg
11KB, 297x275px
>>29545227
>blowing your cover this fast

Next time you might do better. Until then, keep up the butthurt and damage control.
>>
>>29545188
>Implying I care about ships.
>>
>>29545256
That would actually be great but sincerely not expecting this.
But what if what was seen in the game's trailer, about Alola not having a league and the workers saying to the protagonist the league would be built soon, leads to some bullshit with a lot of recurring ash's rivals returning and converging in the league? I think it would be really amazing if it happened desu. I mean, they have to do something similar to a league I guess.
>>
File: 1477615045152.png (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477615045152.png
470KB, 1280x720px
>>29544904
It was cute and you know it. It was probably the most they could give us without going to far and making Ash actually interested in a girl.
>>
>>29544904
Bruh. They're fucking ten. How hot and passionate were you expecting a kiss between ten year olds to be? Hell, I think it was too risqué. At ten I'd be like ew cooties or some shit. Go watch a fucking soap opera like a normal adult.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.