[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /vp/, please help me understand this. I always see people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1476669337382.jpg (66KB, 411x405px) Image search: [Google]
1476669337382.jpg
66KB, 411x405px
Okay, /vp/, please help me understand this. I always see people go on about how they hate the battle maison with a passion, but then I see people also saying how much they loved the battle subway in gen v. As far I can see, it's the same shit, different generation. How can the maison be so unanimously hated, but then the subway isn't?
>>
I never played the Subway because I was sick of the Tower in D/P, and it seemed like the exact same shit. I still miss the gimmicks of the Frontier facilities.
>>
>>29541711
Different people. Both have absolutely no fucking variety in the slightest.
>>
File: image.png (994KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
994KB, 1024x726px
>>29541711
It's because of the badass artwork.
>>
>>29541711
battle subway wasn't any better then maison. PWT was interesting though.
>>
>>29541782
That's exactly how I felt back in Gen V. Subway was full of RNG BS and teams built to break yours. I really liked PWT because it was just fighting old characters on an even playing field.
>>
>>29541711
it adds more fuel to the ORAS hate. They're the same but people are still triggered about no battle frontier
>>
>>29541711
Subway was pretty shit honestly. I think they got off easier, though, because by BW2 it wasn't the only big facility, plus gen 5 in general gets more leeway than gen 6. Not to mention Ingo and Emmet becoming so fucking popular for a while after BW were released. Also >>29541742 ; the subway theme was cooler than the maison's fairytale theme.
>>
>>29541711

The Singles chatelaine is a cunt and a sore loser.

Ingo and Emmet are cool dudes.
>>
>>29541711
I had no competitive mons in Gen V and played the shit outta the battle subway

It was basically the exact same thing as the Battle Maison.
>>
>>29541711
People like Subway because it wasn't ALL they got. They also got a lot of new areas to explore and other shit.
In XY, you got Maison and that was it. That was pretty much the whole post game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.