[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which seven gen mons will evolve via trade? Lycanroc descriptions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1476776472827.png (3MB, 2296x2436px) Image search: [Google]
1476776472827.png
3MB, 2296x2436px
So which seven gen mons will evolve via trade?

Lycanroc descriptions sounds like its likely
>>
Morelull maybe, and I wouldn't be surprised if the spider was too, just to have trade evos exist
>>
Again the dogs are level up exclusives not trade exclusives.
>>
The Trade evolutions still existing is beyond me

Sure its piss easy now with wifi but once the wifi services ars shut down you're stuck and cant evolve certains mons unless you have two consoles
>>
sea urchin and spider
>>
>>29540679
The only one I can think of being a possible trade evo is Pallosand. That's it, the low number of mons combined with many single stages mons makes trade evos look more unlikely this gen then before. Granted, the sea anemone could be a trade evo to. I feel A-Golem is there to fill that role.
>>
>>29541137
For the most part, it's an innocent incentive for you to make friends with other people who have the game.

>>29540679
Probably Salandit. Maybe you'll need to trade her holding a King's Rock?

It's when you realize that you need a whole new Scizor because you forgot an egg move and you have to ask your friend to evolve this shit again, assuming you even have friends, that it becomes something of an issue
>>
>>29541186
>For the most part, it's an innocent incentive for you to make friends with other people who have the game.
Which bacfires as time goes by because some mons are fucked

Besides we live in the era of wifi. People will search for online friends to battle, trade for shinies, rare pokemon, wonder trade etc

Trade evos are pointless since at least gen 4-5
>>
I hope its none of the Pokemon i wanna use.
>>
>>29541186
>For the most part, it's an innocent incentive for you to make friends with other people who have the game
For the most part it's so kids pressure their friends to buy the game and adults buy two copies, same with exclusives
>>
Does anyone know how the dispersal of pokemon from older gens will work throughout the main storyline of Sun and Moon?

I have a strong desire to use absofuckinglutely none of those pokemon in my team.
>>
>>29542976
Only old pokemons in the main game are the alolan ones, Snorlax, Pidgy, Wurmple, and Sabeleye. rest is post game
>>
>>29540679
Dunsparce
>>
>>29540679
Alolan Graveler
>>
>>29542976
http://pastebin.com/wgVRUhjU
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.