[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HURR DURR IF ITS PREHISTORIC WHY ARENT ALL DINOSAUR MONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: tttt.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tttt.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
You're not that fucking dumb. You know that a basis influencing a type isn't the same as a basis ruling a type

Fish don't have to be water type, but they usually are because fish live in water

Fuck you
>>
It's ghost because it's associated with shadows.
>>
>>29536409
That's probably more likely, I'm just calling out people who shoot down an idea on a basis like that

Its like saying

"WOW SO ALL POKEMON ASSOCIATED WITH SHADOWS WOULD HAVE BEEN GHOST, HERES A GHOST TYPE, [Shadow-associated pokemon that isnt ghost]"
>>
>>29536394
Why is /vp/ so dead today?
>>
>>29536394
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stilt-owl
>>
>>29536409

>>>/x
>>
File: owl_without_feathers.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
owl_without_feathers.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>29536394
Jesus Christ, let the fucking shit go already.
>>
>>29536394
my only problem is I wanted to use alolan marowak but I dont want 2 ghost types
>>
>>29536814

Its a Saturday.
>>
>>29537422
Get over it you fucking sissy.
>>
File: dcdeyebp.png (111KB, 582x482px) Image search: [Google]
dcdeyebp.png
111KB, 582x482px
>>29536394
dinosaurs aren't ghost coz they're REVIVED you dense motherfucker. and they're part rock because fossils are actual ROCKS not bone.

literally go back to school you retarded waste of breath.
>>
>>29537587
fuck me, not dinosaurs. i meant fossil mons.
>>
>>29537601
I don't care what you meant you illiterate fucktard. I CONDEMNED bitching about how people rationalize typings, I didn't rationalize any typing myself or even SUGGEST any reason for the fossils, so I don't know who the fuck you're talking to nigga.
>>
It's ghost because barn owls are called ghost owls. That's literally it. Just like Kingdra and Dragalge is dragon type because it's based on an animal that has "dragon" in its name. You don't need to delve into all these straw graspy explanations.
>>
>>29536394
Owls are seen as omens of death in many, many cultures. Why do people not get it? It's not complicated. We have fucking alchemy and chimeras and shit and this is what you get hung up on?
>>
>>29537601
>>29537659
And to add to my point. You stupid dumbass faggot who needs to feel bad about yourself
I was referring to the first thread to address that
Where shit like Aggron, Meganium, and Lapras were posted.
Go fuck yourself. You're wrong. You threw insults thinking you were right, feel bad.
>>
>>29537713
How about fuck off. I don't even have an opinion on what Rowlett is, I have an opinion on the exact act of people posting dinosaur based mons that arent fossils and saying they're proof that gamefreak would never slap ghost on an ancient animal.
>>
It's Ghost-type because Pokémon typings don't have to make sense.

Why is Azumarill a Fairy type? Why is Lapras an Ice type? Why is Rockruff a Rock type?
>>
>>29537807
Yeah that's kind of my point. arguing why it shouldnt be a type is pointless and unfun
>>
>>29537659
Wow dude what the fuck calm down, you're being really autistic
>>
>>29537938
No bitch, wrong people need to be crucified. Fuck you kill yourself
Fucking pathetic idiot who do you think I am
>>
This board was a mistake. Shut it down, Hiro.
>>
>>29537958
nigga you may have mental problems. calm the fuck down.
>>
>>29537977
How the fuck do I have mental problems? I was entirely right about everything on the subject the entire time. They were wrong so I treated them like shit, that's what they deserve for trying to be right. Stop gaslighting
>>
File: really.png (194KB, 249x294px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
194KB, 249x294px
>>29536394
>HURR DURR
That can only mean a rational and intelligent conversation is about to take place.
>>
I really don't understand what this thread is about
Is someone whining because people called him out on the retarded stilt owl thing? Did they really make their own thread bitching about it like some sort of blog?
>>
>>29538066
Im just lurking but you very well may have mental problems senpai. Get that checked
>>
Hawaiian. Mythology.

Yes, it's not an obvious typing. But it's only loosely Grass-like as well. Why don't you complain about that? It wears leaves and can use vines to attack, but so does Florges. What makes Alolan Persian more Dark than regular Persian? Just because it's a black cat? They're both snobby assholes. Stunfisk is a fish, why isn't it Water? Eelektross is an eel, why isn't it Water? Lapras lives in tropical and temperate seas, why is it Ice? Why is only one of Charizards forms Dragon?
>>
File: 1473474195763.jpg (26KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
1473474195763.jpg
26KB, 334x334px
>>29538434
>>
Bananas!
>>
>>29538434
Why complain about a typing at all is my point.
>>29538195
Why are people calling each other out on why a pokemon is typed. That sounds so petty.
>>
>>29538519
but you are still complaining like a little bitch
>>
>>29538640
I'm complaining like someone who's right
The only correct point of view here is that theres no way to shoot down these pokemon basis ideas and that you're all retards for trying

I'm right, all of you are wrong, and you will submit to that or suffer.
>>
>>29536409
>>29536523

In Hawaiian legends owls carry peoples spirits to and from the spirit world.

That would also explain his new move but shadows might have something to do with it I suppose.
>>
>>29537422
same but with Mimikyu

>>29537575
spotted the pleb
>>
>>29539594
Do a monotype run. It won't make the game difficult but it will make it harder than usual. Every motherfucker complains about how easy the game is and then spend ages trying to get perfect type coverage. Play like a child and just choose what looks cool. It's fun nigga
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.