[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Which starter were you planning on picking upon initial reveal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

File: 609.png (17KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
609.png
17KB, 256x256px
>Which starter were you planning on picking upon initial reveal in May
>did you believe the leaks at any point
>>
>>29536185
Rowlet and yes
>>
Rowlet for sure
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (47KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
47KB, 384x384px
>>29536185
>Then: Rowlett
I still can't believe its evos, i mean, kawaii bird to flamboyant rich stereotype to fucking robin hoot?
>Now: Popplio
It shifted for the better, i didn't like the clown
...And it was the last option I had

I still don't like litten, though, edge cat is still edge cat
>>
Rowlet. Now I'm debating between Rowelet and Popplio.

I believed the leaks but gave a tiny amount of thought to that theory about GF releasing concept art early to see reactions and changing the final evolutions slightly after seeing reactions. Glad that theory didn't hold up to be true since I actually like all the starters.
>>
>>29536185
Was always going to pick Popplio.
I like Litten a lot more after seeing his final evo's typing, though, so I'll probably go with him for a second playthrough.
Rowlet is adorable, but I dislike the fact that it loses its flying typing.
Also Dartrix is a wonderful, edgy butler, and no one should hate him.
>>
Popplio. Ever since I saw how much people were bullying and harassing it, I decided to give the poor guy a chance. After seeing its badass Water/Fairy final stage, I don't regret ever selecting Popplio.
>>
Litten and I was skeptical until Mallow was revealed.
>>
>>29536185
I was fond of the three of them and couldn't decide based on the first stage alone.
Now it's 100% Rowlett.
>>
>>29536185
Rowlet because I always pick the grass starter no matter how terrible they are
I avoided the leaks almost completely so I had no trouble with that.
>>
>>29536420
this
>>
>>29536185
Originally Litten, went for Popplio

I believed the leaks.
>>
Was torn between all of them but leaning towards Popplio. Now I'm getting Rowlet and Popplio is my least favorite.
>>
>>29536185
none because is created by 4chan.
never.
>>
I was going to pick Rowlet but will pick Litten instead.

I accepted the leaks were real when Mallow was shown. Do you mean before there was proof? If so, no.
>>
I was leaning toward Rowlet but waiting to see who had the best evos.
I did believe the leak that turned out to be real, especially after Mallow was revealed.

Definitely going with Rowlet. Decidueye is one of my top 5 favorite starters, I think.
>>
Rowlet, didn't doubt the starter final evo leak at all.
>>
>>29536185
Popplio because I like being contrarian.

I was ambivalent at first and fully believed them when Mallow was revealed.
>>
>>29536185
Rowlet - switched to Popplio upon Brionne reveal.

Took a while, but yee.
>>
>>29536185
I was going Popplio because I legitimately liked Ballio.

I believed both links at some point (Ballio's then the Chinese leak) but don't post on here enough for me to prove/disprove otherwise.
>>
>>29536185
>starter
Back in May it was Litten. But when the final evos were officially revealed I switched to Rowlet, because I prefer its final evo over Litten's.
>leaks
I maintained a healthy skepticism the whole way through.
So in other words, no I didn't fully believe them, but I wasn't a complete denialfag either.
>>
>>29536601
>Always picks grass starter
>Avoided the leaks

Are you me
>>
Started out liking Popplio but Decidueye is fucking amazing so Ive switched to Rowlett.
I was leaning more towards them being fake at first but after the Mallow thing I figured they were real.
>>
>>29536185
Nobody, until Chicken-Chan fanarts with Rowlet started appearing in June.

Since the beginning. Decidueye's and Incineroar's design looked like a design that you could see done by Game Freak, though Primarina looked more like a fakemon.
>>
Popplio, gut told me they were real in June but I didn't invest my life savings into it, still Popplio, glad it was real.
>>
File: 1472186451100.jpg (14KB, 227x147px) Image search: [Google]
1472186451100.jpg
14KB, 227x147px
>>29536185
Litten, and yes

I love cats, but I don't like incineroar, a rowdy tiger is a bit much.
I love the other final evos but I like Litten so much, I might just pick it and not evolve it
>>
>>29536185
Water, like I do every game. Not this time around.
I thought it was possible, thought the same about the other leaks.
>>
>>29536185
I always pick fire, so I was overjoyed to see Litten.
Then the final evos leaked and that really brought my hype down, still, I'm sticking with Incineroar.
>>
Then: litten
Now:still litten

And I believed in them the day they leaked, it was foolish not to.
>>
Rowlet, believed them after the mallow thing.

Also why do people think decidueye is deciduous + eye? It's clearly decimal and dewey as in the dewey decimal system, he even has glasses, like a fucking book reading nerd. Also he's Ghost because books are fucking dead m8
>>
Popplio
They looked pretty credible when they first appeared and I believed more as nobody was able to debunk them. Once Mallow showed up it was a done deal and I switched to Rowlet
>>
File: 1477707791796.png (619KB, 784x719px) Image search: [Google]
1477707791796.png
619KB, 784x719px
>>29536185
I was torn between Rowlet and Litten, but once the leaks were undeniable Litten was immediately kicked to the curb. Decidueye is great and I'm loving that ghost typing.
>>
>>29536185
Rowlet, but after seeing the final evos I don't really like any. Also, yes.
>>
>>29536185
Rowlet, and i'm still going for Rowlet.
I wanted to belive them because i really love Decidueye, and i started believing for real when the Mallow thing happened.
>>
File: INCOMING CALL V.jpg (47KB, 495x778px) Image search: [Google]
INCOMING CALL V.jpg
47KB, 495x778px
>>29536185

Well I'm not a Tranny/botch surgery fan so no Popplio

Well I'm not a Bara butt toucher so no Liger-Libre

Well I am a fan of Ghost types so Owl-Choose this

Seriously Fire/Water that Poison lizard Scaly bait this entire new Pokemon has taken a trip down furry lane.
>>
>>29536185
>May
Litten

>After First Leak
Rowlet

>After First Evo Reveal
Still Rowlet

>Now
Still Rowlet

>Did you believe the leaks
Very much.
>>
>>29536185
I was going to pick Litten

until Incineroar happened

Now I'm not sure. Either Popplio or Rowlet... they're both pretty good.
>>
>>29536185
Rowlet then, Rowlet now.
I believed the leaks as soon as Mallow was revealed. Before then I thought they were leaked too early to possibly be real, but I was wrong!
>>
>>29536185
Popplio
I started to believe once Mallow was revealed
>>
>>29536185
Rowlet

Yes, the real ones because they looked official (and I wanted Decidueye to be real)
>>
>Litten
>Not at first, no.
>>
>>29536185
>>Which starter were you planning on picking upon initial reveal in May
Litten because I love cats and it looked like it could evolve into something cool, then Incinerorar happened and I decided to choose Rowler instead.

>>did you believe the leaks at any point
Only after Mallow was revealed
>>
>>29536748
>Primarina looked more like a fakemon.

I don't see how. All fan made evolutions of Popplio were clowns, strong men, or just got bigger. No one was imaginative enough to think of siren.
>>
>>29536185
Rowlet. I still want Rowlet to accidentally roll into chicken-chan's armpits, Through that over-sized shirt she wears. It's my greatest desire.
>>
>>29536185
Litten and yes.
Picking Popplio now.
>>
>>29536479
The water or the grass.The fire is just a faggot now.
>>
>>29536185
Originally was going to choose Popplio. Now I'll probably be choosing the Rowlett. It'll be the first time I've ever chosen the grass starter on my first run through the game.
I never believe leaks until something is confirmed. I was hoping the final evos were fake leaks because the only one I like design wise is Decidueye but I'm not big on grass as a type.
>>
>>29536185
I was waiting for full pokedex to be announced
and not at first
>>
>>29537416
If you think it's a faggot then you must be attracted to it? There's no other reason to think that.

You might be gay, anon.
>>
>>29536185
The water starter
I was indifferent towards the leaks up until mallow
>>
File: 1435383741749.png (19KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
1435383741749.png
19KB, 250x310px
>>29537512
Great logic, anon.
>>
>>29536185
Originally planned on picking Rowlet, and still am. Decidueye is awesome.

And no I didn't believe the leaks right away. I thought they were great, but until Mallow was revealed, I figured they were fake.

Always thought Ballio and friends were fake, though. Never once questioned that. I have no idea why /vp/ has such a boner for them.
>>
>>29536185
Where'd you get an image of this quality from?
>>
File: 1477676678527.png (169KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477676678527.png
169KB, 600x900px
>>29537512

Faggot = attention seeker. Read its description, the cats a fag. Not to say that's a bad thing, but it is what it is.
>>
>>29537570
datamine son

Anyway, for mine, was a lucky Rowletfag since Day 1 and believed the leaks after we saw a generic hawaiian girl in the game.

Cause me and my friend were picking different starters and he really wanted Decidueye I was willing to switch to Incineroar since I really am fond of all three anyway. Might even go to Primarina after seeing it in motion but I'm gonna wait for the .cia leak. I had to look at base stats and movepools for ROM hacking reasons anyway.
>>
Litten since May. But I also liked Brionne when it appeared. But since I´m playing both, it´ll be Litten for Sun and Popplio for Moon.

About the leaks, more or less. I was on denial with Incineroar like many people, but now it is confirmed as dark instead of fighting, I don´t mind evolving it. I confess I feel in love with Primarina, so I´m very happy about it being true.
>>
Rowlet and yes, after Mallow's appearance.
>>
>>29536185
Rowlet
believed the leaks after Mallow. Still sticking with Rowlet, it has the best design out of the three.
>>
>>29537562
Anyone who thought Pinnister and Pals were real are not bright in any way whatsoever.
>>
>>29536185
Popplio
Denialfag until the end
>>
>>29537562
There are a lot of idiots with bad taste here
>>
File: birds.png (57KB, 924x1024px) Image search: [Google]
birds.png
57KB, 924x1024px
Rowlet.

Like any rational human being, I was cautious about believing random images on the internet, as fakes will be everywhere, but when the Mallow thing happened, there was no doubting it anymore.

Still on the Rowlet train, by the way.
>>
>>29536185
Litten. It was just a cute little cat and Rowletfags were already getting obnoxious early on.
Never, I didn't want to accept that my cute cat would evolve into a furry muscular man with a cat mask.
At least Decidueye looks great so I won't have to use Box as my starter like I did in Gen V.
>>
>>29536185
Litten, and yes, but only after Mallow was revealed. Still picking Litten, I love Incineroar
>>
>>29536500
The leaked image was a reference sheet for the anime. For those to not be finalized designs would be absurd, given how much time and planning goes into creating anime. Episodes have to be done weeks ahead of schedule, and work on episodes start even months before they air. For GF to send the studio reference art only to go "whoops, we changed our minds, random people on the internet are bitching about these designs so we have to change them" would put the studio insanely behind schedule if they had to change everything from the ground up, and I assume it would be extremely costly.
>>
File: 1420408235582.gif (3MB, 355x201px) Image search: [Google]
1420408235582.gif
3MB, 355x201px
>>29537728
>I didn't want to accept that my cute cat would evolve into a furry muscular man with a cat mask.
Fucking this.

But I'm probably going to end up using Litten if it turns out to be really good.
>>
Rowley, but team Popplio now, and yes I believed the leaks
>>
>>29536185
At first it was a tossup between Rowlet and Litten, but then I want full Litten. I prefer Incineroar to Decidueye.
>>
File: family.png (491KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
491KB, 1024x1024px
rowlet all the way
>>
I was always going to pick Rowlet, but I'm liking Incineroar more and more. I'll definitely be picking him when I play Sun after get through Moon.
>>
I couldn't decide between Rowlet and LItten at first. I think the main reason I switched to Litten is because one of my cats looks like Meowth and the other one looks like Litten, so it makes me happy on an autistic level.

I forced myself to believe the leaks due to how hated they were, once Mallow was shown to be real then it sealed the deal.
>>
Was picking Rowlett until Lurantis was revealed.

I love Lurantis and I definitely wanna use one, but I don't want to use more than one grass type.

Now I think I'm gonna pick Litten.
>>
Rowlet
At first no, because they look like fakemon. They still do.

I'm still sticking with the Owl. I ALMOST went fire, but when the leaks became true, I immediately did a 180 and went back to the owl. I'm glad it's not a Fire/Fighting, and I'm glad for those who wanted the cat, but I'm tired of goofy creatures that belong in a Dr. Seuss book being the fire starters.

Water starter isn't even worth recognizing. That's an abomination.
>>
>>29536185
Litten, because I'm a sucker for broody emo kid black and reds. I kind of just accepted the fact that the leaks were real despite really not wanting them to be.

I moved on to Archowl after a few months because I liked the theme and will be using it Sun and not regretting it for a moment.

Girlfriend is picking up Litten and she likes the evo so its not like I can't get a kitten eventually.
>>
File: 1477787125190-1.png (324KB, 1000x447px) Image search: [Google]
1477787125190-1.png
324KB, 1000x447px
>>29536185
I was split up between all of them and now i'm still split up.
I like the three and still unsure between them
Pic unrelated
>>
>>29536185

Rowlett and yeah I believed them they were too detailed and Gaefreak like to not be real and then the 2nd evo reveal sealed it for me.

I did however constantly post they werent real to rustle some jimmies around here. Which was hilarious how offended people got.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.