[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which starter pocket monster do you think Satoshi will be getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: pocket monsters sunmoon anime.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pocket monsters sunmoon anime.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Which starter pocket monster do you think Satoshi will be getting in the SM anime? Junaipa seems to fit him well, but it would be kind of weird for him to have two birds on his team (Satoshi always catches the regional bird pocket monster in every generation). Gaogaen could work, but I can't help but feel like its personality would be too similar to Satoshi's Lizardon's. Ashirene... eh. It looks too feminine. I just can't see them being compatible. What do you think, /vp/?
>>
you are such a tryhard using the japanese names

this is an english board, please post the english names. satoshi is as far as i will tolerate
>>
I don't speak moonrune, Dwarf.
>>
This is a bait thread but since it's impossible to actually discuss the anime in that fucking general, I'll take it.

He'll probably get a Rowlet. I'm more interested if they're going to bother with that Toucan for him
>>
>>29533269
he'll either get Jibanyan or Rutohuto. not sure if they'll allow another fire "fighting" mon on his team
>>
By the looks of it he will get Litten but I hope he gets Rowlet. I'm sure he won't get popplio though.
>>
>>29533526
The girl companion will get a Popplio
>>
>>29533526
Lana has a Popplio
>>
>>29533526
Lana is confirmed to have Popplio
>>
>>29533562
Exactly, and Lillie seems to get Rowlet and by the trailer it looks like Ash and Litten will bond.
>>
File: (you).png (177KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
177KB, 501x506px
>>29533445
You get one for making me laugh
>>
>>29533589
Fits the sketch I guess. So will the trial captain trainers have their full teams at the start?
>>
>>29533269
That didn't stopped him to have a team which half of Flying-types on Kalos.
>>
>>29533700
I just remembered, funnily enough his rivals had no electric Pokemon.
>>
He usually gets the most popular starter so Rowlet most likely.
>>
>>29533269
自分を殺します
>>
>>29533758
Doesn't Ash always get the grass starter? Chespin seemed to be the only exception.
>>
>>29533758
>He usually gets the most popular starter so Rowlet most likely.
Does he? I feel like he only recently stopped getting all three.
>>
>>29533787
>>29533784
Yes but even then some of the starters stand out more. The only time I don't think it was like that was with the gen 2 starters. Otherwise Charmander, Treecko, Chimchar, Oshawott and Froakie was Ash main starter.
>>
>>29533589
I think he'll get Rowlet since it was in that white outline like Ash, Pikachu and the Rotom PokeDex were in the first scan.
>>
>>29533787
>Advanced Generation was 14 years ago
>>
>>29533861
Pic?
>>
I think he will get both Rowlet and Litten like how he got both Turtwig and Chimchar.
>>
File: corocoro10165.jpg (295KB, 922x1229px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro10165.jpg
295KB, 922x1229px
>>29533896
>>29533861
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
>Junaipa
>Gaogaen
>Lizardon
>Satoshi
>>
>>29533269
I don't know any of the Pokémon you're referring to because I don't speak that filthy moonrune language.
>>
>>29533943
That's a good point, this could be likely too though.
>>29533936

Crawbrawler is a lock though right?
>>
They gave Popplio to Lana and Litten evolves into Fire/Dark and they don't usually give Dark types to protagonists. Maybe they will give it to the Kiawe.
It will be Rowlet. Or Rockruff counts as a proxy starter.
>>
I think he'll get all 3

Starter = Rowlet
Later Addition = The beach Litten that keeps showing up
Trade = Popplio from Lana (Like when Dawn traded Ash her Buizel)
>>
>>29534240
What is Greninja

But heres your (you)
>>
>>29534357
Greninja is a ninja. These guys are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.
Heel wrestlers are bad guys though.
>>
Litten evolves into a Dark type. Ash rarely uses Dark type pokemon because Dark means Evil in Japanese. Ash's only Dark types were Scraggy and Krookodile. Scraggy was weak and rarely battled. Krookodile was more comic relief than anything. Ash's starter pokemon are usually used heavily. I don't think the anime would be okay with constantly featuring dark type pokemon.

Litten evolves into Incineroar which isn't cute or cool like the other start evolutions. It's not marketable. It will be hard to sell plushies and blankets/clothes/accessories featuring it.

Popplio evolves into Primarina which is very feminine. Historically, Ash's female partners pick the feminine starter (May = Blaziken since there were no options, Dawn = Piplup who never evolved (an interview even called Prinplup/Empoleon "ugly, not good for contests", Serena = Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox = feminine, the latter two are wearing skirts/dresses)

Rowlet's evolutions look like the only ones that had any effort put into them. Rowlet3 looks calm and powerful, just like Greninja.

Gee I wonder which Ash is getting.
>>
>>29534619
>Ash's only Dark-types were Scraggy and Krookodile
>later mentions Greninja
¿Qué?
>>
>>29534418
>Krookodile
>Scraggy
>>
>>29534737
greninja is special because its not black and also has battle bond
>>
>>29534930
Not my point in the slightest. I was pointing out the anon's mistake in saying Scraggy and Krookodile were his only Dark-types, but later mentioning Greninja in the same post.
>>
>>29533269
I think he'll get Rowlett and Litten, both will be fully evolved but Decidueye will be the Charizard/Bayleef/Infernape/Greninja of the gen. It'll also be his first ghost so that leaves steel and fairy as the only types he hasn't had yet. I think he'll get Togedamaru, Cutiefly, and either Oricorio or Mudsdale.
>>
>>29534952
Sophocles is already confirmed to have Togedemaru, which is supposed to be Pikachu's rival.
>>
>>29534619
>Krookodile
>comic relief
Ash had a shit ton of comic relief mons in BW, most of his team was, but Krookodile is the last one I would call comic relief. He was pretty much the only competent one he had.
>>
File: 1452648021739.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452648021739.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
yoooo
>>
>>29535064
Shoot, I was hoping they would give him one of each type this gen.
>>
When are we getting new stuff about the Sun/Moon anime? I'd ask /padt/ but it's gone past full retard.
>>
>>29534764
>Gen 5
>>
>>29535409
>being in gen 5 makes them not dark types
M8
>>
>>29535198
>When are we getting new stuff about the Sun/Moon anime?
We get a clip every sunday but most aren't new. I think I'm gonna make a seperate talkback thread from /padt/ once the 1st episode drops.
>>
>>29535820
I'd hate to spam the board with another anime thread, but /padt/ has gone from embarassing to poisonous radioactive shit. Trying to discuss Sun/Moon in the shipping general will be like trying to order a beer in a bar filled to the brim with incontinent toothless 80 year olds with tourette's.
>>
>>29536176
It should be fine, /m/ does it for their shows.
>>
>>29533744
Only one of his flying types were weak to electric, he also had pikachu and goodra to resist it.
>>
>>29536233
Not sure. Shipfags would turn up anyway. There's no containing their autism.
>>
>>29533269
2 birds, 3 flying type. Weird indeed...?
>>
>>29536176
Maybe you should try going to /a/. You get rid of the cancer in your ashnime threads, I don't have to see you in the catalog.

It's a win-win. Just sayin
>>
>>29536628
/a/ doesn't want /padt/ either. No one wants /padt/ because it's dungbrain central. But fuck, Sun/Moon actually looks fun and I'd like to discuss it without having to scroll through pages of grown men obsessing over a 10 year old frenchkissing an autist.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.